First Look: Guide Tutorial and Titles/Reputation Guide News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Look: Guide Tutorial and Titles/Reputation Guide News

Road to Pandaria Part 1 | Road to Pandaria Part 2 | Road to Pandaria Part 3 | Road to Pandaria Part 4

Road to Pandaria Part 5

GUIDE TUTORIAL
    Welcome to the final installment of our Road to Pandaria series where we give you an early first look at some of the features coming to Zygor Guides in Mists of Pandaria. This week you can catch a glimpse of our new Guide Tutorial. This is a new feature you can access at anytime that will give you a visual tour of our entire guide interface, explaining what each component does.

Tutorial-1.jpg

Tutorial-2.jpg

Tutorial-3.jpg

Tutorial-4.jpg

This feature will be extremely helpful for new users who are using Zygor Guides for the first time. It will also be a nice transition tool for those who are switching from one of our competitors guides.

As we stated previously, Zygor Guides 4.0 will contain 10 revolutionary new features and improvements. So far we've revealed the redesigned Guide Viewer, Model Viewer, Waypoint Arrow, and Guide Menu. The Guide Configuration, and the Guide Tutorial. Believe it or not, this is just 3 of the 10 new features, which means we still have 7 big ones left to show you, and we've definitely saved the best for last.

We will be starting our full launch phase next week with a blog and daily promotional videos running all the way until September 25th, so things are about to get VERY interesting.

TITLES AND REPUTATIONS
    So far we've announced our Leveling, Loremaster, Dailies, Events, Professions, Achievements, Pets and Mounts guides would be fully updated, tested, and ready for you to use the moment the Mists of Pandaria servers go live. Well we're please to announce that our Titles and Reputations guide will also be updated and functional for both Alliance and Horde when the game releases September 25th. That means that our entire suite of Zygor products will have updated content ready for you on day 1!
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Lovely stuff.
    Will there be any pricing specials, on the MoP levelling guide, before MoP comes out?

Comment

Greed > Customer Loyalty

Comment

Originally posted by enigmachine View Post
        Lovely stuff.
        Will there be any pricing specials, on the MoP levelling guide, before MoP comes out?
        If you look at your members area, there are prices available for the upgrade. I'm not sure there will be an additional drop to the overall $110 cost of every guide available for both factions. But the breakdowns are in the upgrade area.
        My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Originally posted by wowvern View Post
          If you look at your members area, there are prices available for the upgrade. I'm not sure there will be an additional drop to the overall $110 cost of every guide available for both factions. But the breakdowns are in the upgrade area.
          This is what kills me...

You can purchase a competitve guide which includes all these guides and a gold guide for both factions for almost $30 less thatn the upgrade price. Sadly, I think my days as a Zygor fan and user are coming to an end...

Comment

Originally posted by AGoss View Post
            This is what kills me...

You can purchase a competitve guide which includes all these guides and a gold guide for both factions for almost $30 less thatn the upgrade price. Sadly, I think my days as a Zygor fan and user are coming to an end...
            We will be dissapointed to see you go, but keep in mind that any competiting guide that might try to reel you in with lower entry prices is going to charge upgrade fees just like we do whenever the next expansion cycle rolls around. This is just the nature of wow guides. Since we cannot charge a subscription like Blizzard does for the ongoing work involved to keep these guides up to date we rely on upgrades to cover the cost of development. That's not to mention how competing guides suffer in quality compared to the Zygor experience. There are some really amazing new features we're about to reveal as part of Zygor Guides 4.0 that you will not find anywhere else, so I would recommened waiting to make your decision until you at least see what ZG4 has to offer.

Comment

I recognize the hard work you guys put into your product and I am willing to pay what I feel is a reasonable amount to upgrade but 3 times the cost to upgrade the game itself, really?

I paid for a gear guide I never recived and but never complained. Waited and waited for the gold guide which was promised but never delivered. Purchased your Diablo III guide and every other guide you have released (several have been iffy) but never complained. My reward for my continued support is a $100 to upgrade everything.

This, to me, is not the way you treat customers for their previous loyalty. Again, I am not asking for free I am just asking for reasonable. I am asking that you recognize the investment in your product we have made, provide a fair pricing model and not take advantage of us.

Comment

I have had zero issues... my guides work as promised

Comment

I dont normally have issues with my guides.
                  I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
                  [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                    We will be dissapointed to see you go, but keep in mind that any competiting guide that might try to reel you in with lower entry prices is going to charge upgrade fees just like we do whenever the next expansion cycle rolls around. This is just the nature of wow guides. Since we cannot charge a subscription like Blizzard does for the ongoing work involved to keep these guides up to date we rely on upgrades to cover the cost of development. That's not to mention how competing guides suffer in quality compared to the Zygor experience. There are some really amazing new features we're about to reveal as part of Zygor Guides 4.0 that you will not find anywhere else, so I would recommened waiting to make your decision until you at least see what ZG4 has to offer.
                    I use a competitor guide BECAUSE I did not like how the dungeon and gear guide was ran with Zygor, I have voiced my concern and made a suggestion for a change. I will say this Agoss, there is NO better company then Zygor...and yes, I am a user of another dungeon guide. But after voicing my concern and suggestion to zygor I am sure I will be waiting to see an improvement in the dungeon guide., I already told Zygor that if they made that one simple change I would forget the other guide even existed so I am biding my time and waiting to see what they do with it. Now, Agoss, you might find the guides cheaper, you may even find them without an upgrade fee, you may find them with a higher upgrade fee....but there is no better company then Zygor to handle the guides. I have found the guides with Zygor and customer service to be better then any other guilde I have tried.
                    I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
                    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

Love the look of that guide arrow but Metro design on the window itself? Say it aint so :P

Comment

Originally posted by meebo View Post
                        Love the look of that guide arrow but Metro design on the window itself? Say it aint so :P
                        It's completely optional. The older style "Midnight" theme will still be available.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                          It's completely optional. The older style "Midnight" theme will still be available.
                          I was goin to say, I kinda like the theme Midnight =)

Comment

I for one love the new look of the window. It matches the UI that I use perfectly. Looks very nice, clean, & minimalistic. As far a pricing goes, will they still remain the same after MoP releases? I plan on only getting what I need at first, which is the horde leveling guide & the dailies & events guide. All the other upgrades sound really tempting, but I definitely do not have the budget to spend that all that money at once. I plan to buy them over time as I need them or unless there's a special sale or something. Will they get any cheaper from now until release or are the prices permanent from now till the end of time?

Comment

Originally posted by jasonmdasilva View Post
                              Will they get any cheaper from now until release or are the prices permanent from now till the end of time?
                              The prices are permanent from now until release. There is a strong likelihood that we will run a sale sometime in the future though, but that will likely be a ways down the road. We usually do not run discount sales very soon after an expansion launches.

Comment

Working...
                              X