First Look: Zygor Guides 4.0 Final Build and Professions Guide News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Look: Zygor Guides 4.0 Final Build and Professions Guide News

Road to Pandaria Part 1 | Road to Pandaria Part 2 | Road to Pandaria Part 3 | Road to Pandaria Part 4 | Road to Pandaria Part 5

Road to Pandaria Part 3

Guide Viewer, Model Viewer, and Waypoint Arrow

Guide Menu in Suggest View

Welcome to Part 3 of our Road to Pandaria series, where we give you an early sneak peak of the exciting changes coming to Zygor Guides. This week, we're very excited to reveal the final build of Zygor Guides 4.0. In this screenshot you can see how the Guide Viewer, Model Viewer, Waypoint Arrow, and Guide Menu will look running in the new "Stealth" skin.

You'll also get a first glace at the Suggest screen, which has been improved to recommend guides based on other factors, such as what professions you have. Note that the "Stealth" skin is entirely optional and you can easily switch back to 3.0 "Midnight" skin if you want to. Zygor Guides 4.0 will see the introduction of not only improved aesthetics but brand new functionality as well, which will be revealed in full closer to the release of Mists of Pandaria.

Professions and Achievements
    So far we've announced our Leveling, Loremaster, Dailies, and Events guides would be fully updated, tested, and ready for you to use the moment the Mists of Pandaria servers go live. Well we're please to announce that our Professions and Achievements guide will also be updated and functional for both Alliance and Horde when the game releases September 25th. This includes all new updated 1-600 guides for ALL professions and over 80 new achievements

This information should address any concerns customers may have about the state of these guides when pre-ordering or upgrading.

http://zygorguides.com/preorder/
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

The new guide is looking good. And just like the previous release, I am sure static pictures can't do it justice.

Comment

question about guide 4.0

These features/upgrades/skins/etc that you are speaking of:

Are these automatic for current zygor users?

I am not planning on adding the mists of pandaria content yet, as I dont have any plans to play in that area of the world at this time.

Are the 4.0 features ONLY available with the mists of pandaria upgrade?

I guess I could use some clarification on what I will see different in my current guides if I do nothing.

Comment

The 4.0 guide viewer will be available to everyone no matter what guides they own.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

There are 10 major features being added in Zygor Guides 4.0. The "Stealth" redesign is just 1 of them. Zygor Guides 4.0 will be a free update for all users, however, a couple of the features will require you to own certain guide types to take full advantage of them (for example, the Gear features for the Dungeon and Gear guide).
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

To get MoP content, same as the game itself, it will require a purchase (upgrade) to gain access to that content. The content you currently own will continue to be serviced and maintained (updated) at no cost to you.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I like that little bar (progress bar) in the quest guide.
              As I mentioned in an earlier preview, the guide preview section looks much better too.
              I look forward to learning about the other new features.

Comment

Will 4.0 be available in the AM on 8/28?

Comment

do something about your mailing
                  it's realy BAD

Comment

Originally posted by embleau View Post
                    Will 4.0 be available in the AM on 8/28?
                    We will be sending out all the guide updates and new features the week the game is scheduled to go live. This will be done well in advance of the game going live. The guides will be distributed via the Zygor Guides client and the first wave of updates will include all the content that was available to be written in the Beta. From there, the guides will be continuously updated with any changes made when the game goes live.

Originally posted by shini View Post
                    do something about your mailing
                    it's realy BAD
                    What's wrong with the mailing?
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

What about the Talent Trees, they are going to be reset this Tuesday, Aug. 28th? When will the update for those be available?

Comment

I would like to say i like way the new guides are looking keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by palaran View Post
                          What about the Talent Trees, they are going to be reset this Tuesday, Aug. 28th? When will the update for those be available?
                          According to Zygor the guide viewer and talent advisor will be ready when 5.0.4 goes live.

Comment

ZygorTalentAdvisor

I hope
                            ZygorGuidesViewer and ZygorTalentAdvisor
                            will be updated to, maybe a small thing
                            but it's so nice to have.
                            Senior player

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                              According to Zygor the guide viewer and talent advisor will be ready when 5.0.4 goes live.
                              Just to clarify, the current viewer and talent advisor will be updated and ready for when 5.0.4 goes live. The new Zygor 4.0 look will not be released until MoP releases in September.
                              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                              X