80 in 6 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80 in 6 Days

Just thought i would show you guys i hit 80 in 6 days /played using Zygor Guides the whole way, also completed maybe 4 or 5 instances aswell.

Level 80 Orc Shaman - Shokless

Click here to see.
    1 - 80 in 6 days /Played, using ZygorGuides and SiS

Congratulations!
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Very nice job!
      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

ty, it if my 5th 80 lol also got a hunter at 74 and priest at 67 and rogue at 64 and lock at 64 :P fun fun

Comment

Originally posted by nokism View Post
          Just thought i would show you guys i hit 80 in 6 days /played using Zygor Guides the whole way, also completed maybe 4 or 5 instances aswell.

Level 80 Orc Shaman - Shokless

Click here to see.
          Congratulations!

Would you be so kind as to describe in more detail just how you played the game, to get to 80 so quickly?

For instance:
          • How many hours-per-day (average) did you play?
          • Did you use Heirloom gear, or equip char in some other way, so as to make killing/survival easier?
          • Did you always play totally alone, or did you have help via Guild members, or partying with others, etc?
          • What other addons (if any) did you use to help you play more efficiently?
          • Is there anything else you can share with us?

I'm sure I won't be the only person interested in your reply to this.

Hell, I spent at least 6 days just trying to get the SIS working properly for me! (big grin).

Kreelor

Comment

I think it's important to note that "6 days /played" is not the same as 6 calender days. Each "day" when someone mentioned days /played is actually 24 hours. So 6 days /played is about 168 hours of play time.

I honestly think this is a point of confusion for alot of people. I know it took me awhile to start making the distinction back when I start playing MMO's.

Comment

Originally posted by kreelor View Post
              Congratulations!

Would you be so kind as to describe in more detail just how you played the game, to get to 80 so quickly?

For instance:
              • How many hours-per-day (average) did you play?
              • Did you use Heirloom gear, or equip char in some other way, so as to make killing/survival easier?
              • Did you always play totally alone, or did you have help via Guild members, or partying with others, etc?
              • What other addons (if any) did you use to help you play more efficiently?
              • Is there anything else you can share with us?

I'm sure I won't be the only person interested in your reply to this.

Hell, I spent at least 6 days just trying to get the SIS working properly for me! (big grin).

Kreelor

I played maybe 4 or 5 hours a day, I did use heirloom gear two handed axe til 40 ( or whenever you get duel weild ) then two maces, chest, shoulders, and the two haste trinkets.

Other than the few times I did instaces I was alone, as you can see at the bottom of that screenshot in the middle it says , 'No Guild'.

Another addon I used that helped me a bit was called 'needtoknow' basically a timer addon so I could monitor cooldowns better. I have been playing the game a while now so most of the time when it says to "go here" or "go there" I know where they are without checking the Arrow etc so I would go straight there via the fastest route possible, I also had northrend flying from 70 -80 which definately would have sped things up and I also got epic flying while I was still in outlands.

I think I covered everything, if you have any other questions I will be glad to answer them.

Edit:
              I forgot as far as the settings in zygor goes I leave the SIS setting at 0 and tell it to auto accept quests and auto hand quests in, that cuts time down heaps too.

Comment

Going strong with the lock now since my post above I have gained 5 levels, the server I am on is oceanic jubei'thos my char names are
                Nokage
                Nokoff
                Dkon
                Nokie
                Shokless
                Nokers
                Nokish
                Nokster
                And Nokette

if anyone needs help with the guide on Jubei whisper me and I will try to help if I can.

Comment

Thank you very much for replying to my questions. I suppose I was bewildered by your quick time from 1-to-80 because, unlike you, I started chars from level 1 without Heirloom items and vast amounts of gold. Obviously, it takes much longer that way.

On one of my new chars (using Zygor) my daily playing time averaged approx 8-to-12 hours daily. I did that for several days, but, even so, my advancement speed (char leveling) wasn't anywhere near your speed! And, I'm not new at playing the game.

Thanks again for your reply!

Comment

Originally posted by kreelor View Post
                    Thank you very much for replying to my questions. I suppose I was bewildered by your quick time from 1-to-80 because, unlike you, I started chars from level 1 without Heirloom items and vast amounts of gold. Obviously, it takes much longer that way.

On one of my new chars (using Zygor) my daily playing time averaged approx 8-to-12 hours daily. I did that for several days, but, even so, my advancement speed (char leveling) wasn't anywhere near your speed! And, I'm not new at playing the game.

Thanks again for your reply!
                    How much time does it take for you to level in average? Does it take around 2 hours per level? Or maybe faster or slower? What level are you at now and what is your current /played time?

It doesn't matter how many hours you play each day, you will still get the same amount of total hours spend to level to 80.

One tip I have if you wanna speed the leveling up a little bit is to make sure you are in a inn or big city when you log out for the day so you get as much rested bonus as possible. It may not be much but every little bit helps you level faster.

Comment

Working...
                    X