No announcement yet.

Patch 4.0.1 - Please Update Your Guides Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for reporting, we are looking into this.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I am the only person having problems with the waypoint arrow?

Comment

Originally posted by helidoc View Post
        Zygor do you even sleep ? The update that came out close to midnight and now your here in the early hours of the morning answering questions..

Thats the differance in your product... and speaks highly of you and your teams dedication!
        I could not agree with you more!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jdweber1982 View Post
          I am the only person having problems with the waypoint arrow?

So as to my previous comments i was randomly running and the arrow re - appeared the step it was showing whilst my arrow was not there was the step i had before updating zygor and wow try doing the step shown and once its completed it see if it re appears like mine did!

Comment

this is my problem after updating the guide.. can you help me pls???

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:33: attempt to index local 'leaderboard' (a nil value)
            Time: 10/13/10 19:54:42
            Count: 2
            Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:33: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking. lua:24>
            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:58: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking. lua:51>
            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:124: in function `QuestTracking_CacheQuestLog'
            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:320: in function `func'
            ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:282: in function `?'
            ...wer\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147: in function <...wer\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
            [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
            [C]: ?
            [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function `?'
            ...wer\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: in function `Fire'
            ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120: in function <...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals: <none>

Comment

Originally posted by eiraidyn View Post
              By looking at your log, it appears that you have ArkInventory also turned on. Some people have had problems with ArkInventory causing issues with other completely unrelated addons. I am not sure if this is your problem, but you might try it. I know that it did not work for my husband and he had to stop using it so Zygor's would work.
              ArkInventory was updated today to 3.02.55 I havn't had any issues with Zygor running this version you may wat to look into it.

Comment

I've been using the latest version since it came out this morning with no problems. I just got to Felwood, Level 54 Step 191 and it just stopped working. It won't register the step "Accept: 'Verifying the Corruption' I dropped it and retook it several times with no lick. When I skipped past this step, it didn't register me killing any of the Deadwood critters in step 193, but when I turned it in it registered that correctly. But on Step 194, it won't register me accepting the quest Speak to Nafien now. I don't know to post an error list, or I would do that as well.

Comment

yea i am having the same issue. It started in felwood but am noticing everywhere i go to accept a quest like it tells me to do, it doesnt acknowlegde that i accepted the quest. i also have ll addons off. this is the only addon i have on.

Just did a turn in and it did acknowledge that but not the quest it asked me to get after the turn in.

Comment

Same issue. Was working for several levels, but then got to shimmering flats and it quit registering anything accepted/turned in or quest objectives. Although, it does still auto accept and turn in the quests for me.

Comment

update?

How do i update the guide? i dont see a link to do so....

Comment

Run the Zygor Updater on your computer. If you don't have it then log into the Members Area here and download it.
                        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by eiraidyn View Post
                          By looking at your log, it appears that you have ArkInventory also turned on. Some people have had problems with ArkInventory causing issues with other completely unrelated addons. I am not sure if this is your problem, but you might try it. I know that it did not work for my husband and he had to stop using it so Zygor's would work.
                          I tried it and it didn't work. The guide still had no idea what I was doing.

HOWEVER, When I tried to complete a step, a swatter error regarding QuestGuru popped up. AFAIK that hasn't been updated for 4.0 and could be responsible for my problems. I'm going to try it now and edit this post.

edit: Nope, disabling that doesn't work either

Comment

I should correct my post and add that it will not track anything EXCEPT the turn IN of a quest and the reception of a flight path. Other then those two items it no longer tracks anything else.

Comment

Where and how do i update my guide ? please help

Comment

If you did the manual install the guide it should have made a update shortcut on your desktop BUT if you removed it or it was never there... go into the add ons folder in WOW and the Zygor updater executable file will be there NOT in a secondary sub-folder. You can click it from there or make a shortcut on your desktop to it for future use as well

Comment

Working...
                                X