Smart Injection Idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart Injection Idea.

I am playing a Worgen, two actually and both are leveling in the Darkshore area. I want to take one to Stormwind and level it there. But the Smart injection system will not account for the fact that I am in the Eastern Kingdom. So, I am thinking that if a character is NOT in the traditional area (Such as being in Darkshore in yor 20's) maybe it can adjust and load the guide up for the area you are in.
    Lightbringer Server
    [B]Zestina[/B]- [COLOR="Red"]Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"][B]Lvl 96[/B][/COLOR]

Don't know if Zygor will make it be able to choose automatically. But for now you can load the EK guide manually and go from there.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm sure the Zygor team have in mind that all classes have the option to level on both continents when they rework the SIS

Comment

Definitely. The new SIS will be much more structured to allow you to have a choice where exactly you level. SIS will make recommendations of a list of guides that suit your current level, then you can just pick one and go. We are very very close to finishing the new SIS, just putting on the finishing touches and polish now. We've also got a surprise in store. :-D
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
          We've also got a surprise in store. :-D
          /popcorn

Surprises with Zygor are usually earth shaking.
          And by earth shaking, I mean me jumping up and down with excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
            And by earth shaking, I mean me jumping up and down with excitement.
            I thought you were working on losing weight?
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              I thought you were working on losing weight?
              33 pounds so far in 9 weeks. =)

197 pounds! Thanks for remembering, haha!

Personally, and I most DEFINITELY do not mean everyone is, but, I don't feel skinny until I dip into the 180's as that looks best with my body frame.

But, pictures will be posted soon to see how far along I've come. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                Definitely. The new SIS will be much more structured to allow you to have a choice where exactly you level. SIS will make recommendations of a list of guides that suit your current level, then you can just pick one and go. We are very very close to finishing the new SIS, just putting on the finishing touches and polish now. We've also got a surprise in store. :-D
                Wow! Wasn't it just a year ago when you did a complete revamp of the guide and....wait....yes! It was a year ago (or so). So, I just now WOULD be the time to suggest new features? (Admitedly, I do not log onto and read everything on this site, so if any mention has been made, I missed it)
                Lightbringer Server
                [B]Zestina[/B]- [COLOR="Red"]Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"][B]Lvl 96[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

The team are working hard on finishing the new SIS. It's Blizzard's fault that skipping quests inside a zone is nearly impossible. So it was suggested to make the SIS skip whole sections if you get too far ahead.
                  By doing this it is a logical step to divide the guide into zone portions that you can manually select.

Comment

Working...
                  X