This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the product I paid for?

It has been over two months since I purchased the Cataclysm update, and I am still finding (or rather not finding) missing quest-givers and broken quest chains, even with the "Dynamic Progress" feature turned off.

I can no longer recommend Zygor Guides, but rather the reverse.

Were sorry you feel this way. We are working heavily on the Smart Injection System right now to remake it entirely which will be done pretty soon. Whenever we have any problems other than this we try to tackle them as soon as we can as well.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by hisxmark View Post
      It has been over two months since I purchased the Cataclysm update, and I am still finding (or rather not finding) missing quest-givers and broken quest chains, even with the "Dynamic Progress" feature turned off.

I can no longer recommend Zygor Guides, but rather the reverse.
      It's a shame that you feel that way... but I see you've been on here since Oct 08 - is that when you bought the original guide? If so, hasn't the product been absolutely excellent for 2+ years and only with the creation of Cataclysm has their been problems? I still see only a few problems here and there and mostly it's the occasional "?" quest giver... but they are standing right in front of me so it hasn't been an issue for me.

Overall, I still see an outstanding product backed by a wonderful staff (and great moderators as well)... but that's my opinion.
      * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Originally posted by voltec View Post
        It's a shame that you feel that way... but I see you've been on here since Oct 08 - is that when you bought the original guide? If so, hasn't the product been absolutely excellent for 2+ years and only with the creation of Cataclysm has their been problems? I still see only a few problems here and there and mostly it's the occasional "?" quest giver... but they are standing right in front of me so it hasn't been an issue for me.

Overall, I still see an outstanding product backed by a wonderful staff (and great moderators as well)... but that's my opinion.
        I don't think the history of the customer is relevant here, so im not sure why you dug that up. They have paid for a product that isn't working to their expectations right now, they have a right to voice that opinion.

My point is you shouldn't be providing counter arguments because as a Customer they have a right to let Zygor know that they are not happy with their product without someone trying to persuade them otherwise.

In fact it's pretty important to any quality products continued integrity that people do whinge and complain when they are not happy. But they are paying for a continuation of service, not a product that breaks for them after a year, or two years, or whenever.

And yes, this is your opinion, and you have a right to voice that too, but please don't slam it down on someone elses thread.

Comment

What Voltec wanted to point out is that we should be a bit patient with the Zygor team. They are working hard on getting the SIS on track so some minor issues have to stand back for the moment.
          I am also not happy to see some old problems still exist in the guide but the dynamic progress should have top priority now as many problems result in the SIS not working as intended.
          Also Blizzard still messes around with the game code which causes new urgent problems (waypoints in Uldum for example).

Comment

Originally posted by timbobaggins View Post
            And yes, this is your opinion, and you have a right to voice that too, but please don't slam it down on someone elses thread.
            I'm not sure I understand this. The opinion Voltec stated, and I appreciated his post, was directly relavent and about the post that started this thread. If you understand he has a right to voice his opinion, where else would you suggest he posts?

Comment

Originally posted by sahba View Post
              I'm not sure I understand this. The opinion Voltec stated, and I appreciated his post, was directly relavent and about the post that started this thread. If you understand he has a right to voice his opinion, where else would you suggest he posts?
              Which part of it did you not understand? A customer is complaining about a product they are not happy with, which is well within their rights, regardless of whether the team are working on it or not, the problem still exists, and this customer isn't happy about it.

I see this all over the forum though and it really rattles my cage. You get a customer complaining about a genuine problem in the guide, and then you get the more "supportive" types who will patently refute the customers complaints or try and persuade them otherwise. That i don't agree with.

Why should customers have to be patient about a service they have paid for, and in their opinion, they are not getting? Other services provide refunds or concessions for inconvinience, and whilst this is obviously not practical with Zygors guide, the least that can be done is that people let other people complain freely and without effort of persuasion.

Digging up a customers history in effort to claim that a product is technically sound because it's been good for two years but is now having problems is not really acceptable either.

If he wants to tell people how good the product there is a completely seperate forum dedicated for that very purpose, why do it in someone elses thread where they are not happy with something?

Comment

I appreciate everyone's view of this particular topic. The original post has been answered by Zygor Support.

At this point the thread is starting to turn into a mini-war. For that reason alone I am closing this thread.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X