Map gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map gone?

Loading my Zygor guide causes my map of Uldum to be utterly blank and unshaded: no names, no graphics, nothing. Disabling my Zygor addon returns everything to normal. This is just since the latest WoW patch.

In the Waypoint section of the guide options is a check box marked 'Reveal Map'. Try un-checking that to see if it makes a difference.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This seems to be related to the waypoint problem in Uldum (the built in waypoints may not work).
      As Cabby suggested, disabling reveal map should show the map as normal (but you won't see unexplored areas).
      Other addons that have such a foglight functionality may work, I have the option in Zygor guide disabled as I use Mapster as world map replacement.

Comment

Thank you Cabby!! That worked perfectly! Since all areas have been explored, I am now one happy player!

Btw, the error message I get is this:

Astrolabe is missing data for Uldum ; [1]['Uldum_terrain1'].

Comment

Thanks for the info with the Astrolabe error, this should help the Zygor team to get this working again. Seems Blizzard implemented a new phased Uldum map.

Comment

Got Uldum waypoints working.
            I copied the Uldum data in the Astrolabe that comes with Zygor's guide to Uldum_terrain1 and did the same with the data in Foglight.lua.

Comment

Thanks again! All is now right with my WoW world!

Comment

Mag gone?

L.S.,

i confirm after fixing the Astrolabe.lua file in zygor guides and Foglight.lua the map of Uldum is visble again and the zygorguides viewer works again.

Comment

In the last guide update the Uldum problem should be fixed.

Comment

L.S,

im still having an issue that i cannot see the map in Uldum. Maybe it has to do something with the fact i edited my Astrolab.lua and Fogflight.lua manuaaly before the update. After the update i have the latest version adn still the map is gone

Comment

L.S.

i did a full install but still no map of Uldum.

Comment

Checked the two files, Astrolabe.lua is Ok, the Fogflight.lua file is not. Had to change it manually and now the map of Uldum is visible again. What happened here, i removed the old version and did a full install after that removal?

Comment

Edit: overlooked you had to edit the file.
                          I looked at the foglight file and it seems the Zygor team replaced it with an older version that again causes the problem.

Edit2: by looking at older guide files it seems the foglight never got fixed.
                          I did not notice this as I have this disabled because I use another addon for that.
                          So a note to the Zygor team: in foglight.lua copy Uldum stuff to Uldum_terrain1

Comment

Thanks for the updates on the Map issues. We are releasing an update soon that should be fixing a lot of the issues posted on the forums.
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Sorry to revive an old thread but this is still an issue for me. Uldum has been completely blank for the last few chars I've taken through there. Just noticed that Dustwallow Marsh is also completely blank, despite having visited a few times.

This is with version 4.0.5768.

Comment

Working...
                              X