Love is in the Air Even is FUBAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love is in the Air Even is FUBAR

For me, this particular event is totally hosed.

The first quest giver, in step 1, offers me no quests at all. All steps after step 1 are shown as completed even though I've never done the quests, and neither do the listed quest givers have any quests for me.

I don't know if this is a problem with the guide or a Blizzard problem. What I do know is that, right now, I have no way of doing any of the event quests or getting most of the achievements associated with the event.

Heh... Whatever the case may be, this event is completely screwed up. I can only presume that, even after patch 4.06, Blizzard has yet to fix this event.

Sounds to me like it's a Blizzard thing simply because you can't even get the very first quest.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by coasty View Post
      For me, this particular event is totally hosed.

The first quest giver, in step 1, offers me no quests at all. All steps after step 1 are shown as completed even though I've never done the quests, and neither do the listed quest givers have any quests for me.

I don't know if this is a problem with the guide or a Blizzard problem. What I do know is that, right now, I have no way of doing any of the event quests or getting most of the achievements associated with the event.

Heh... Whatever the case may be, this event is completely screwed up. I can only presume that, even after patch 4.06, Blizzard has yet to fix this event.
      My mage can do the event.
      My lock can do the event.
      My DK can do the event.
      My pally.... cant get the first quest to start event.

This is a bliz problem, and I am loosing hope they will fix it in time.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

i would have to agree, this is not a well made guide. most of the names of the quest givers are missing and replaced with "?". and then it has me riding a boat to Ruttheran village the flying to darkshore then back to rutheran... and there is no achievement guide. Over all i think you guys to do a great job, but this one seems really buggy.

Comment

Originally posted by lunaris View Post
          i would have to agree, this is not a well made guide. most of the names of the quest givers are missing and replaced with "?". and then it has me riding a boat to Ruttheran village the flying to darkshore then back to rutheran... and there is no achievement guide. Over all i think you guys to do a great job, but this one seems really buggy.
          I would invite you to re-read what is posted.
          The guide is spot on with the quest line... when it isnt bugged and can be done.
          When Bliz changes the NPC id numbers (like they do often) this will put a '?' where the name can be; however you can still get to the NPC and pick up quests or turn in quests.
          Im not seeing where in the thread you got that this was about the guide.
          If you dont like the guide, thats another story.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

my main quest line goes to step 15 then back to step 1 and then just loops, the dailies do tell you to fly to ride a boat to Ruttheran village the flying to darkshore then back to rutheran. would be nice if it cold explain how to get the achievement there seem to be a lot of achievements and the guide does not really do this, I know its not an achievement guide before you start.

Comment

The team are aware of these issues. The problem with it going to step 15 and looping appears to be caused by the Event bugs on Blizzards end and there isn't really anything the Zygor team can do about that until Blizzard fixes their bugs. As for the achievement stuff the team are working on getting them into the guides, they thought that it was already in there but appears to not be there anymore.

And yes, it's not an achievement guide, but the team do try to make sure that any achievements from events that count toward the 'Long Strange Trip' (proto-drake one) achievement are part of the Events guides.

Comment

wow cabby do you every sleep thanks for the update

Comment

I work 3rd shift so I check in on the forums often while at work.

Comment

Bug at Event guide when i accsept Quest, it dont get Green and go to next window ;S
                    http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1981391.jpg
                    http://www.zetbit.com/ssig-1981391.jpg

Comment

Which step and quest please?

Comment

Yeah, just stumbled upon this particular guide bug. It looks like at one point in time there was a guide step in there that got removed and somebody forgot to change the 'flight master' steps for it.

Comment

It's step 17 in the Love is in the Air dailies guide.

Step 17 (which is the flight master in Rut'theran) tells you to fly to the Grove of the Ancients, Darkshore. There is no Step 18 as Step 17 goes immediately to Step 19 which tells you to fly to Darnassus, Teldrasil.

Comment

This is because step 18 is for levels 14-23 so this is the place they need to be. From here it does not cost more money, just takes an extra click to fly to Darnassus.
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Cata Changes

Hi,

Sorry i don't have the exact guide number refrence, however in the Love is in the air achievement guide, the "My Love is like a red, red rose" ach lists a number of Lich King bosses where the item drops from.

While they may still drop at these bosses, the rate has been dramatically reduced with patch 4.0.6. Now the following Cata bosses drop them:

Dragha Shadowburner - Grim Batol
                              High Priestess Azil - The Stonecore
                              Corla, Herald of Twilight - Blackrock Caverns (Unsure if this needs to be Heroic).
                              Lord Godfrey - Shadowfang Keep (H)
                              Admiral Ripsnarl - The Deadmines (H)

This information was sourced via Wowhead.

Hope this helps.

Wasca76

Comment

Working...
                              X