TOL BARAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOL BARAD

does the guide have the dailies on tol barad ? if so what are they listed under I cant seem to find them...

Yes, they are part of the Dailies & Events guides. Do you own those guides for your faction and are they upgraded for Cata if you purchased them a while ago?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Yes, they are part of the Dailies & Events guides. Do you own those guides for your faction and are they upgraded for Cata if you purchased them a while ago?
      Yes I have paid the full amount for dailies and both hore and alliance. If they are there are they under a different name ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bakstabber View Post
        Yes I have paid the full amount for dailies and both hore and alliance. If they are there are they under a different name ?
        They are under the Dailes section, under Cataclysm. There are 2 selections for Tol Barad. If you dont see them, make sure you paid for the upgrade from WotLK dailies to the Cata dailies. If you paid for the Cata upgrade yet still cannot see the guide(s), try to repair your guides off the updater.
        If there still is a problem, send your clickbank number to zygor @ zygorguides.com and a note to him about your problem.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Maybe your guide show those dailies ,but my guide does not so what are we going to do about that ? I have looked numerous times and there is nothing in my dailies that shows Tol barad . Now I have been onboard with you folks for quite a few years now and I have to say things are alot different than they were before.I keep checking for updates on the dailies and there is nothing there. How can those dailies show up on others and not on all that have paid for them. Iam getting so tired of chasing the guide and while your trying to answer this I have to work on my hunter cause he is stuck also on a quest also. I hope we can get things done and dont danced around every problem . I have waited a few weeks now waiting for my fix on dailies that I paid for upfront very unhappy with the progress I am seeing. Anyone can answer the problem but the problems need to be fixed ..

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
          They are under the Dailes section, under Cataclysm. There are 2 selections for Tol Barad. If you dont see them, make sure you paid for the upgrade from WotLK dailies to the Cata dailies. If you paid for the Cata upgrade yet still cannot see the guide(s), try to repair your guides off the updater.
          If there still is a problem, send your clickbank number to zygor @ zygorguides.com and a note to him about your problem.

Comment

The Tol Barad Dailies are some of the simplest to complete.

The area is very compact, and the objectives very straight forward.

Honestly, a guide is not really needed. A quest tracker like the one provided for in-game from Blizz, or the one done with Carbonite (what I use) works great to show you where on the penninsula to go and what must be done.

Even the ones in the PvP area are simple enough. Kill crocolisks, bust down Problim, kill the lever over faction NPC's, and do 3 in the mini-dungeon cell blocks.

While I apprecaite Zygor including them into the guide for dailies, it's one that is not often used.

Comment

If you purchased the upgrade and you're not finding them where Kamchak and I pointed to then you've had some type of error with getting them installed to your machine. Please list all files that are in your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides folder.

Comment

Maybe your guide show those dailies ,but my guide does not so what are we going to do about that ? I have looked numerous times and there is nothing in my dailies that shows Tol barad . Now I have been onboard with you folks for quite a few years now and I have to say things are alot different than they were before.I keep checking for updates on the dailies and there is nothing there. How can those dailies show up on others and not on all that have paid for them. Iam getting so tired of chasing the guide and while your trying to answer this I have to work on my hunter cause he is stuck also on a quest also. I hope we can get things done and dont danced around every problem . I have waited a few weeks now waiting for my fix on dailies that I paid for upfront very unhappy with the progress I am seeing. Anyone can answer the problem but the problems need to be fixed ..
                Step one, chill yourself out a bit. Telling me or the forums in a post that you have 'a problem' is minimal information at best, and there needs to be a process of elimination to get to if there is user error, or a guide error. So while you may want to consider responses 'dancing' they are anything but. As I purchased the guide I do, in fact see them. If you purchased the guide but only post
                does the guide have the dailies on tol barad ? if so what are they listed under I cant seem to find them...
                then it would serve to direct you to your specific issue at hand, finding the guide. That is, in fact, what you wanted to know, per your post and your quote, yes?
                OK, so that we established you know where to look, as per your follow up post, you will notice at the bottom of my response post to you that IF you paid for the guides but do not see them where I directed you, send your clickbank receipt to Zygor in an email. Why? Because there was an ongoing DL problem during the time you posted your issue, and it could have been effecting your situation. Chances were pretty high then that this was effecting you as well, yes?
                As much as Id love to know how this is 'dancing,' the fact is the information you got on how to fix this problem was given to you, so well that I anticipated a follow up problem of yours, which seems to be that you paid for the Cataclysm dailies upgrade but dont have them loaded.
                Send the email to Zygor at the address I already gave you with your clickbank receipt number with a summation of your problem, like I suggested in my first post.
                If you will excuse me, I have another dance to get to.
                Cheers
                "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I think your missing the point here. I paid for those wether there easy to do or not. If I need them then they should be there for the help issue not because they are easy lol. Anytime zygor wants to refund my money to my card Iam ok with it and I will move on I want what I paid for and im not getting it end of story so all you folks that like to dance around things are wrong in doing so. You dont sell a product that does not work when you advertised they would. Fix the problem wow I cant believe all this running around the issue and not fixing it. I dont need a link taking me to another post that was not answered in my eyes.Im trying to fix a problem no matter where I have to post it .grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by am88 View Post
                  The Tol Barad Dailies are some of the simplest to complete.

The area is very compact, and the objectives very straight forward.

Honestly, a guide is not really needed. A quest tracker like the one provided for in-game from Blizz, or the one done with Carbonite (what I use) works great to show you where on the penninsula to go and what must be done.

Even the ones in the PvP area are simple enough. Kill crocolisks, bust down Problim, kill the lever over faction NPC's, and do 3 in the mini-dungeon cell blocks.

While I apprecaite Zygor including them into the guide for dailies, it's one that is not often used.

Comment

I DONT SEE THEM ON MY GUIDE WHAT IS IT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ?????? Yes iam getting upset because the problem is not being fixed. again they are not my guide even if they are on yours ..

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                    Step one, chill yourself out a bit. Telling me or the forums in a post that you have 'a problem' is minimal information at best, and there needs to be a process of elimination to get to if there is user error, or a guide error. So while you may want to consider responses 'dancing' they are anything but. As I purchased the guide I do, in fact see them. If you purchased the guide but only post

then it would serve to direct you to your specific issue at hand, finding the guide. That is, in fact, what you wanted to know, per your post and your quote, yes?
                    OK, so that we established you know where to look, as per your follow up post, you will notice at the bottom of my response post to you that IF you paid for the guides but do not see them where I directed you, send your clickbank receipt to Zygor in an email. Why? Because there was an ongoing DL problem during the time you posted your issue, and it could have been effecting your situation. Chances were pretty high then that this was effecting you as well, yes?
                    As much as Id love to know how this is 'dancing,' the fact is the information you got on how to fix this problem was given to you, so well that I anticipated a follow up problem of yours, which seems to be that you paid for the Cataclysm dailies upgrade but dont have them loaded.
                    Send the email to Zygor at the address I already gave you with your clickbank receipt number with a summation of your problem, like I suggested in my first post.
                    If you will excuse me, I have another dance to get to.
                    Cheers

Comment

Bakstabber has every right to voice concern over his difficulties on this product.

However, Bakstabber, have you emailed Zygor? Emailing is the correct forum in which to express your concerns. Not in the General Guide Discussion. If you have, then you must be patient. It doesn't matter what the product is, they are not forced to give you a timely response. Apple doesn't fix my iPod on the same day I send it in. So why should Zygor?

These things take time and understanding. Both of which you seem to be lacking. Send the email and talk to Zygor and the support staff through that medium. Zygor hasn't posted on this thread because he probably doesn't read the forums. He's probably pounding through his emails about problems like these.

Comment

I think your missing the point here. I paid for those wether there easy to do or not. If I need them then they should be there for the help issue not because they are easy lol. Anytime zygor wants to refund my money to my card Iam ok with it and I will move on I want what I paid for and im not getting it end of story so all you folks that like to dance around things are wrong in doing so. You dont sell a product that does not work when you advertised they would. Fix the problem wow I cant believe all this running around the issue and not fixing it. I dont need a link taking me to another post that was not answered in my eyes.Im trying to fix a problem no matter where I have to post it .grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                        We see that your Dailies and Events are active for Cataclysm since December. If you have updated your Guides and still not showing them you will need to reinstall. They are available to you and are showing in your availability as we have checked using your account.
                        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

This is your response to me from the other thread that was closed Bakstabber:
                          I know everyone is asking for a error message and I laugh . How can you get an error message when the quest line is not there

Now, go back to page 1 of this thread and look at my question:
                          Originally posted by cabby View Post
                          If you purchased the upgrade and you're not finding them where Kamchak and I pointed to then you've had some type of error with getting them installed to your machine. Please list all files that are in your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides folder.
                          Where in there do you see me asking you for any kind of error message? I stated that you probably had an installation error. Never asked you for some mythical error message. I'm trying to find out where the problem is for you but you keep dancing around and not bothering to actually read what's posted or answering the questions that are asked of you. No one on these forums can help you if you're not willing to do something as simple as answer a question.

Comment

Working...
                          X