Deepholm minimap waypoint out-of-scale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deepholm minimap waypoint out-of-scale

The minimap waypoint icon seems to be out of alignment with its real position.

Hard to explain, I've cropped a couple of screenshots to try and help understand.

In the above picture, you can see where the [?] for the quest is, but the waypoint is off-target.

But if I get closer....

The closer I get the more accurate it becomes, so that when I actually arrive, the waypoint is on the quest spot on.

As I move around, the minimap waypoint icon doesn't move at the same pace as the minimap, it sort of slides over and its position changes depending on how close I am to the target.

This only happens in Deepholm. I've quested using Zygor from 75-85 and no zones of that level are affected other than Deepholm.

I thought this was fixed in the newest version of the guide? Newest version is 1625. If you do not have this version please update your guide. If you do have the newest version of the guide then thank you for reporting and it will be taken care of as soon as it can.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah. I'm using Zygor Guides Viewer v3.0.1625

Wub <3

Comment

I noticed this behaviour with other addons too, for example Gatherer.
        I think this is more an Astrolabe problem related to minimap scale changing. I notice that my minmap scale changes from time to time without clicking anything, just on loading or entering new zones. Maybe addons get confused if that happens.

Comment

Working...
        X