Major Update - Many Version 3.0 Errors and Bugs Fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cabby View Post
    I'm personally not positive on that, but from other people saying that the guide was skipping an enormous amount of steps for no reason in the 80-85 section it's probably a safe bet that they'll have to go thru that again to make sure it's working.
    Yup I can confirm that happening....a bit frustrating, I thought the guide was optimizing exp, realized later it was skipping steps...

Comment

99% fixed, 1% left:
      http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...-12-20-Step-64

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        The bonus guides are not in game guides. You can access them in the Members Area in the Bonus Material section.
        thanks for clearing that up

Comment

Hi, great thanks for the update! Just hit 85 with your guide and noticed a couple really small things. In the alliance guide, deepholm quests inside the tower regularly pointed to the horde side, not alliance side, and in Twilight Highlands it talks about Garona Halforcen helping you instead of Mathais Shaw. There's a quest to protect a caravan that shows you to start it at the end of the quest location, you have to run down the road a bit to get to the starting point. Otherwise your guide was really good for getting through the game, just wish there was a way to jump ahead. Once I finished Hyjal I went straight to Deepholm and when done with Deepholm did just barely enough Uldam to reach 84 and head out to Twilight Highlands. With as many steps as it is, hope you'll be able to split it up some or find a way to navigate quicker to a certain area at some point

Comment

Hello Zygor Team,

nothing like a little bitching to get things moving...

i was one of the loudest bitchers and now i VERY LOUDLY have to sent a big thank you your way. The Worgen guide on the german client is a dream. there are no problems with phasing and loactions.

WELL DONE

Andy

Comment

I'm glad to hear you're in a better mood in regards to the guide Andy.

As a side note, it seems there might still be a small bug in the arrow for the Worgen area, but that's with Carbonite and not the built in arrow.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

For those experiencing the skipping of quests on 80-85 turn OFF the skip obsolete quests option. For some reason, it thinks they are obsolete when they really are not. Once I did that, happy leveling again *jumps*

Comment

Bonus Guides

Quick question, I upgraded on 11/28/10 do I qualify to receive the Archaeology Guide Bonus and Guild Leveling Guide Bonus?

Love the guides, keep up the good work!!

Comment

talent build updates

Thanks for all the work to get these guides up and ready. My talent guide for an ele shammy stops at 80, no guide to show points after that. The guide doesn't want me to add fulmination, perhaps that's OK just for leveling, but a big dps boost on bosses. Will the talent guide show points after 80 soon?

Comment

I think the team is more busy reviewing the guides to get them working. But I'm sure the talent builds get an update in the next days.
                      Scrog, the Bonus guides are not ingame guides. You can find them in the members section below the guide download.

Oh, and I forgot: thanks for all the fixes, the big bugs seem to be smashed.

Comment

Scrog: Yes, you can find those bonus guides in your Members Area under the Bonus Materials section.

Jaecarr: The talent suggestions in the guide right now are strictly leveling based. We'd suggest that if you want to do more raiding and such that you should research what you want for a build and manually re-spec for it. I'm not sure if Zygor will be including any raiding oriented builds or not in the future. As for the 80+ talent points the team will get that implemented as soon as they can as they work out all the bugs. I don't think there is an ETA for this yet.
                        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Bonus & other stuff

As an individual that purchased the pre-order many weeks back, do we get all the bonus offerings?

Next, under other stuff, why does the Guide not show the individual sections in full? Is there an option to increase the size of the main Zygor box so that the leveling sections show completely? right now I can only see about 40% of each line. Remember there are a lot of us out there with vision challenges.

Thanks

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                          Hey!

Alright, we've fixed a lot of errors and bugs today in Version 3.0.

The latest version of the guides is 3.0.1577. Here is a list of all
                          the changes made today, current in the latest version:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Zygor 1-85 Alliance Leveling Guide:
                          * Worgen 1-13 guide errors fixed
                          * Worgen 1-13 guide now leads to Kalimdor 11-20 guide to continue
                          * Outlands 60-62 Step 2 - Fixed coordinates for Watch Commander
                          Relthorn Netherwane
                          * Mount Hyjal Quest "Wave One" now tracks correct quest goal number
                          * Mount Hyjal quest "An Ancient Reborn" corrected to be accepted from correct NPC
                          * Deepholm 82-83 guide errors corrected

Zygor 1-85 Horde Leveling Guide:
                          * Goblin 1-13 guide errors fixed
                          * Fixed Northrend 70-72 Step - "Kill 3 Mates of Magmothregar"
                          * Northrend 74-76 quests "Darkness Stir", "Herald of War", "A Life Without Regret", "The Battle for Undercity" removed - no longer in game
                          * Mount Hyjal Quest "Wave One" now tracks correct quest goal number
                          * Mount Hyjal quest "An Ancient Reborn" corrected to be accepted from correct NPC
                          * Vashj'ir quest "Curious Distraction" removed - no longer in game

Zygor Guide Viewer:
                          * Goblin 1-13 quests correctly chained
                          * Fixed waypoint support for all Goblin zone phases
                          * Foglight (reveal map feature) fixed in all Goblin zone phases
                          * Worgen 1-13 quests correctly chained
                          * Fixed waypoint support for German client in all Worgen zone phases
                          * Foglight (reveal map feature) fixed in all Worgen zone phases
                          * Fixed localization-related Lua errors (missing COLOR_TIP_MOUSE)
                          * Fixed a leftover ZygorGuidesViewerFrame loading, possibly causing Lua errors
                          * Fixed Mount Hyjal map localization for German and Russian clients

Whew! *wipes forehead* That's what I call getting things done! :-D

More fixes to come soon, but now 99% of the major bugs and errors
                          are fixed, so your experience with Version 3.0 should be much more
                          smooth with less problems.

Limited Supply Guide Bonuses... Almost Gone!

The Archaeology Guide Bonus and Guild Leveling Guide Bonus are almost
                          gone!

They are only available to the first 3,000 people who purchased our
                          new Version 3.0 Cataclysm guides. Any guide purchase is fine, you
                          do not need to purchase a specific guide.

There's 649 left, so if you want to get your hands on those bonus
                          guides, hurry and buy now to secure your copies.

How To Update Your Guides:

Here is a link explaining how to update your guides:
                          http://zygorguides.com/support/manual/update.php

Alright folks, that's it for today. We're still working hard as ever
                          on fixing the bugs in Version 3.0. The 1-60 Smart Injection System (SIS)
                          fixes should be completed soon, we'll send another email out when that's
                          fixed.

Hope you're enjoying Version 3.0 and the new Cataclysm guides! :-)

Take care.

John Cook
                          Zygor Guides, LLC
                          http://www.zygorguides.com

Comment

Originally posted by jaecarr View Post
                            Thanks for all the work to get these guides up and ready. My talent guide for an ele shammy stops at 80, no guide to show points after that. The guide doesn't want me to add fulmination, perhaps that's OK just for leveling, but a big dps boost on bosses. Will the talent guide show points after 80 soon?
                            wowpopular dot com (didn't want to put a link in here in case it's not allowed) is a good source for talent builds for suggestions other than pure leveling.

Thanks for the updates, got my gobbo to 22 already (I'm very casual). I probably would still be in the starter area if not for the guides!

Comment

Originally posted by oversixty View Post
                              As an individual that purchased the pre-order many weeks back, do we get all the bonus offerings?
                              Inside the Members Area under Bonus Materials.

Next, under other stuff, why does the Guide not show the individual sections in full? Is there an option to increase the size of the main Zygor box so that the leveling sections show completely? right now I can only see about 40% of each line. Remember there are a lot of us out there with vision challenges.
                              It should. Are you using the Guide Menu under the Big Zygor Logo in the center of the guide.
                              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Thanks alot

I knew you would get these problems fix i just knew you would. Your the reason i became a gnome :-) rock on

Comment

Working...
                                X