How to set Zygor waypoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to set Zygor waypoint

Is there a command line that I can use to point the zygor waypoint arrow to a specific set of coordinates? Ex: I find a location in wowhead.com and want to use zygor waypoint to help me find it in-game.

Sorry but I don't think there is a function for that. You can try TomTom addon for something like that or you could try the addon Carbonite which is what I use.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I had mentioned a while back they should add that functionality... Guess no one heard me

Comment

Originally posted by crash620 View Post
        I had mentioned a while back they should add that functionality... Guess no one heard me
        Hasn't been added yet, but we've heard your voice now, so we will see about adding this feature.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Sorry for the almost 2 year old bump here, but was this ever implemented?

I'm looking to complete the lorewalker faction by visiting all the specials, and have a list of every coordinate. Would love to be able to type in a command to set the zygor waypoint to help me see where the special is.

Thanks!

Comment

I don't think there is a command to type in the coordinates. However you can hold Shift and left click on the map to manually add a waypoint on the map and have our arrow guide you to it. So just put your mouse to the same coordinates on the map, set the waypoint, and off you go.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Cabby. I just need to snag an addon now that will show waypoints over the map.

- Bryan

Comment

Try MapCoords: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/map-coords

It's a very light-weight addon that will show your coordinates and you can also have it show the mouse coordinates on the map.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X