Zygor Excavates Ancient Treasures... You Profit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.s.
    I Have no problem with Zygor liking Alliance more than Horde on a Personal Level, But, On a Professional Level, Could you Imagine if Blizzard only released Worgen Dec 7 and Said Goblin would be out soon?

Comment

Originally posted by shadokiller View Post
      P.s.
      I Have no problem with Zygor liking Alliance more than Horde on a Personal Level, But, On a Professional Level, Could you Imagine if Blizzard only released Worgen Dec 7 and Said Goblin would be out soon?
      Yeah...I'd be fine with this as I have never played Horde past 25 (though with Cata that may change)

Comment

Disappointed

Perhaps this is not the right place to say this but....

I am trying out the revised WoW programme as a Warlock from level 1 ( now at level 46).
        I am finding the whole concept of the game is 'change for sake of change' and the current Zygor guide has errors which are frustrating at the least (eg in Booty Bay told to go the Horde flight master as an Alliance Warlock (killed immediately) instead of his assistant) - (Talk to Drizzlik in Booty Bay Tan-Yow-Hide Leather Shop when you are in the North Stranglethorn camp).

The programme goes from Stranglethorn right up to W & E Plaguelands why?

You try and fly south from East Plaguelands and you dumped during the flight in the Wetlands?

Comment

You try and fly south from East Plaguelands and you dumped during the flight in the Wetlands? is a blizzard bug not us unless the guide wants you to jump off in mid flight?
          Most of the other problem should be fixed in the update on Dec.6.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Buying preorder updates

If i am only buying the updates do i get the bonus material?

Comment

If you bought the preorder you get the bonus.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by hefty View Post
                Perhaps this is not the right place to say this but....

I am trying out the revised WoW programme as a Warlock from level 1 ( now at level 46).
                I am finding the whole concept of the game is 'change for sake of change' and the current Zygor guide has errors which are frustrating at the least (eg in Booty Bay told to go the Horde flight master as an Alliance Warlock (killed immediately) instead of his assistant) - (Talk to Drizzlik in Booty Bay Tan-Yow-Hide Leather Shop when you are in the North Stranglethorn camp).
                /sarcasm

Gee... I wonder if the forum's "Advanced Search" feature is working?

Yup.... it is working...

Hefty -- These items (and more) are have been reported repeatedly. And solved, or listed to be solved in future releases.

It is unfortunate that you experienced frustration when you encountered them. But do know that the Zygor team is doing their absolute best during this chaotic time of the Cata release. Soooo much has changed in the background that you don't see "behind the screen" that has created additional work that the Zygor crew didn't plan on.

But they are tackling it and from this customer's perspective, doing a top notch job at it. Patience should be exercised while they lock down the lvl 85 elite bugs before chasing after the level 3 critters.

If you run across other frustrations, be sure to use the search feature to see if what you encountered has already been addressed and a good solution proposed.

I have, the solutions were there, and they worked.

Comment

Sounds good that you are working on the guide. SIS isn't that important for me during the Cataclysm release since I don't plan to use SIS when going from 80 to 85.

I tried Archeology in Cata beta and once you spend 5 minutes figuring out how it works it is pretty straight forward so I don't know how much use an archeology guide would be. As long as you know how Archeology works it it is, in my opinion, almost impossible to do wrong.

Comment

It's fine that your not ready to release the updated guides/chained quests for the Cata release, or that SIS won't be ready by then either, but if you release the Alliance update before Horde your going to have some seriously pissed off customers, me being one of them. It's most definitely not fine if you released Alliance material before Horde, as someone said before, could you imagine if Blizzard did this?

Before anyone gives the obligatory "Your just jealous cause your play Horde"; I own both Alliance and Horde guides and play on both factions regularly so it wouldn't effect me that much but it's just not cool on a professional level to show favouritism.

Can any Zygor staff clarify what's going to be happening regarding this?

Keep up the good work

Cheers!

Comment

Have to say I agree...

...I made the switch from Dugi to Zygor this past week because I was impressed by the professional quality but I'm really not thrilled with the idea that the guide is fairly useless to me without the SIS system as I have only 1 new toon the others range in level from 13 - 50. Also, I exclusively play Horde. Release should be simultaneous as both side pay an equal amount for your guide.

Just my 2 coppers.

Looking forward to v3 however, looks fantastic so far.

Comment

Teaser?

The changes to WOW are huge. Personally, I am being patient about the SIS and other elements. In the past, I have found the guide well designed and better over time. By the way I have no financial relationship or other conflict.

Comment

This just to clear up any confusion about if you get the Archeology guide. Direct from Zygor:
                          Anyone who purchased Upgrades or any guides from October 7th - December 6th gets the Archaeology guide automatically. The first 3,000 people to buy on or after December 6th (when the timer on the countdown page runs out) will get the Archaeology guide.
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                            If you bought the preorder you get the bonus.
                            So if I sent $80 with you 2 weeks ago getting the updates I am covered? the term preorder I do not recall I was just updating my All and HD guides and getting the dailies I have 4 Cata checkmarks on the members page

Comment

Excellent stuff, this is one prof that has interested me since i heard about it cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulst View Post
                                So if I sent $80 with you 2 weeks ago getting the updates I am covered? the term preorder I do not recall I was just updating my All and HD guides and getting the dailies I have 4 Cata checkmarks on the members page
                                Anyone who purchased Upgrades or any guides from October 7th - December 6th gets the Archaeology guide automatically.

Comment

Working...
                                X