Check it out here:
    http://www.zygorguides.com

----------------------------
    Smart Injection System News
    ----------------------------

We are working to complete the 1-60 quest chain revisions by
    December 6th. However, we may need to release the full SIS update
    a little after Cataclysm releases. We'd very much prefer to have
    the quest chains polished and completed before releasing.

If we were to release partially done quest chains, it may cause more
    confusion than the help it would provide. So, we are working to
    have that done and available as soon as possible.

The level 80-85 SIS update will be released as soon as possible after
    Cataclysm. We appreciate your patience until we are able to get this
    fixed for you.

Take care.

John Cook
    Zygor Guides, LLC
    http://www.zygorguides.com
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Must have to wait till lunch. All I got was the Zygor gnome and the time until on my iPhone.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Nice work guys, the new guide layour window looks MUCH nicer.

Screenshot of the new guide from the video, for those it isn't working for:

Comment

The iPad and iPhone links are up now. You may need to refresh the page to see them. Let us know if there are any problems.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

The upgrade to 3.0 is included if you already have a Zygor guide, right?

Comment

Originally posted by baller View Post
            The upgrade to 3.0 is included if you already have a Zygor guide, right?
            Yes, Version 3.0 will be available to all customers who have purchased any product from us.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
              Yes, Version 3.0 will be available to all customers who have purchased any product from us.
              Awesome. Can't wait to try this puppy out, it looks like *EXACTLY* what I've always wanted from Zygor. Hopefully it has a smaller memory footprint!

Oh and the Achievements guide too. Such a lifesaver, can't wait until all these guides are released. I'm not leveling in Cata until the 81-85 guides go up, lol. Can't play without Zygor anymore.

Comment

Ummm, the video says it will be released Tuesday, December 6th. However, December 6th is a Monday, plus the countdown points to Monday. Clarification?

But all that aside, the new interface looks great! Keep up the good work, guys, I love the polish! =)

Comment

Oh, and will the 80-85 guides be released immediately, with chaining and SIS support later? Or will we have to wait for both the guide and the SIS support together?

Comment

This really does look good. Looking forward to 3.0!

Question: what are you doing with quest items - separate frame or will they appear as tiny icons like in the current UI?

Comment

I just now caught on to that. I think they mean Monday the 6th I could be wrong though
                      I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
                      [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

Would it be possible to keep the interface from 2.0 for 3.0 and beyond? Personally, I'm not too keen on 3.0's interface. I've never really liked the minimalist approach. I'm not saying the interface isn't good. It's just not for me.

EDIT: Just preordered both Cata Digital and the cata guide

Comment

Originally posted by crakdmirror View Post
                          Ummm, the video says it will be released Tuesday, December 6th. However, December 6th is a Monday, plus the countdown points to Monday. Clarification?

But all that aside, the new interface looks great! Keep up the good work, guys, I love the polish! =)
                          Monday December 6th is the official release date. We've just been so used to thinking about Tuesday (the official release of Cataclysm) that Zygor made a little slip.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
                            Would it be possible to keep the interface from 2.0 for 3.0 and beyond? Personally, I'm not too keep on 3.0's interface. I've never really liked the minimalist approach. I'm not saying the interface isn't good. It's just not for me.

EDIT: Just preordered both Cata Digital and the cata guide
                            Sorry, but the Version 2.0 viewer will be phased out and replaced with the Version 3.0 viewer. If your concern is being forced to used the small "only goals shown" mode, you can still use the full big mode with the Version 3.0 viewer.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
                              Sorry, but the Version 2.0 viewer will be phased out and replaced with the Version 3.0 viewer. If your concern is being forced to used the small "only goals shown" mode, you can still use the full big mode with the Version 3.0 viewer.
                              I know, but I just don't really like the look of the large mode in 3.0... that's all. I really love the amazing appearance of the 2.0 guide.

Comment

Working...
                              X