guide selection dropdown not wide enough to see the description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guide selection dropdown not wide enough to see the description

I just updated for aliance dailies and events and went to check out the new content, but when I goto the selection screen to select the guide I want to load the drop down menu is only wide enough to show ' zygor's alliance dailies guide/icecrown/...' then the main part of the description is cut off by the end of the menu screen. which doesn't show enough information to know what it is. anyone have a work around for this?

Originally posted by zman7458 View Post
    I just updated for aliance dailies and events and went to check out the new content, but when I goto the selection screen to select the guide I want to load the drop down menu is only wide enough to show ' zygor's alliance dailies guide/icecrown/...' then the main part of the description is cut off by the end of the menu screen. which doesn't show enough information to know what it is. anyone have a work around for this?

Yes, that dropdown box is not the method you should be using. That is only to use to fix out bugs or if something is going wrong with your guide.

On your guide, the box that shows you which quest to pick up/turn in etc, run your mouse over the title.

Ex. 'Zygors 1-13 leveling guide'

You will see a weird thing scroll out, click it and use that method to select your guide, if you hold your mouse over the guide you want, it will give you the full description.
    I can post a picture if you don't get what I'm saying.

Comment

ah so, that makes perfect sense. thanks a bunch for the info, its been driving me crazy trying to figure out where I want to start.

Comment

Originally posted by zman7458 View Post
        ah so, that makes perfect sense. thanks a bunch for the info, its been driving me crazy trying to figure out where I want to start.
        Not a problem, best of luck! Be sure to do any guides you have to do prehand before you try getting into any guides. Since it seems you want to start the Ice crown, you need to do the whole 'Full Icecrown guide' It'll do every prequest for all the rep factions and get you started on your tournament dailies as well.

Comment

Working...
        X