Upgrade from Alliance to Horde AND Alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade from Alliance to Horde AND Alliance

I currently have the Alliance guide. I see 2 options on the upgrade page.
    $20.00 to upgrade alliance and $40.00 to upgrade Horde.
    Will the $40.00 Horde upgrade get me BOTH guides? That is what I would like to have now.

Thanks

It should be $20.00 per faction and $30.00 for both. We're looking into this and will get back to you.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by skuznet View Post
      I currently have the Alliance guide. I see 2 options on the upgrade page.
      $20.00 to upgrade alliance and $40.00 to upgrade Horde.
      Will the $40.00 Horde upgrade get me BOTH guides? That is what I would like to have now.

Thanks
      From Alliance to Horde is a downgrade.

I don't think there's an option to upgrade Alliance for Cataclysm AND also get the Horde leveling guide at the same time. If you end up being able to get the Horde leveling guide for only $10 extra, that will be a steal.

Comment

Do you already own the Horde leveling guides? That price would be for a first time purchase of the Horde leveling guide.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This looks a bit strange. The starting page says the guides cost 50$. But the buttons show a price of 40$. And there's a bundle with both guides for 60$. So 60$ for the complete Horde guide and the Alliance guide upgrade is the same price as if you buy the whole package. Maybe someone forgot a discount on the missing guide for existing customers.

Comment

Think you mis-read something somewhere Cartman. To buy the Alliance or Horde guides they are $40 each or both in a bundle for $60. To upgrade existing Alliance or Horde guides for Cataclysm it's $20 each or both in a bundle for $30.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

No Cabby, you missed the specific question here. I already purchased the upgrade for both guides
              But skuznet asked about upgrading from Alliance level 1-80 guide to Alliance and Horde level 1-85 guide.
              He has to pay the 20$ for the Alliance upgrade and the full 40$ for the 1-85 Horde guide. This way he has to pay 60$ which is the price for new customers that buy the entire 1-85 package.
              If I am right there was a 10$ discount on the Horde guide if you already own the Alliance guide. If the Horde guide would cost 50$ the 40$ he sees are ok but with the currently reduced prices for the guides and the bundle this looks a bit strange.

Comment

Working...
              X