Price related question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price related question.

Alright, I currently have the 1-80 alliance levelling and dailies guide, if I wanted to buy the 1-80 horde levelling guide and dailies guide and then the 80-85 for them both, how much would I be looking at spending?

Horde leveling guide = $40
    80-85 = ~$30 (x2 to account for the second guide = $60)

So am I looking at spending $100 for a 1 to 80 guide and the 80-85 for both factions?

I'd just like to know roughly how much I will be spending.
    Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
    Level 85 Gnome DK
    Level 64 Human Warrior

There hasn't been a price announcement yet. So far the only thing is this from Zygor:
    Any guides purchased from October 7th to December 7th will be upgraded for free. So either way, you're buying the Cataclysm guide if you buy right now. However, our prices will definitely be going up slightly when we officially release our Cataclysm guides. So, financially, it would be better to purchase now.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

So if I spent $40 on getting the horde guide right now that one gets bumped up for free and saves me around $30ish but the horde dailies guide is $35. So I'm looking at spending $75 for all of the horde guides which is £46.91 where I live. That isn't so bad.
      Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
      Level 85 Gnome DK
      Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

Might want to wait for a official response. But I believe that's how it will work.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

My understanding of it would be that if you were to spend the $75 now for the horde leveling and the combo alliance & horde dailies those would be upgraded free for Cata and then you'd only have to spend about $20 for the alliance leveling upgrade. As chaos says tho, it might be best to wait for an official response from Zygor, or you could even email him to ask the question at zygor @ zygorguides.com.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Cabby is 100% correct. That is definitely how it will work. All guides purchased from October 7th - December 7th will be Upgraded for Cataclysm for free. All guides purchased before October 7th, 2010 will require an Upgrade fee, which we will reveal exact prices for very soon. No single guide upgrade fee will be more than $20.00 USD. Official response. :-)
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Uh Zygor, didn't you say a week and a half ago that you were going to reveal pricing this week but then you never did.

Comment

so even though i already have the alliance dailies guide it'd be cheaper to buy them both again whilst this offer is on?
                Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
                Level 85 Gnome DK
                Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

No. What you want to do is buy guides that you don't currently own. Any guides you buy right now will be upgraded for free. I thought that you were looking at getting both dailies guides so that's why I said it, but if you already own alliance leveling and dailies guides then just grab the horde leveling and dailies now and the horde ones will be upgraded for free, then you'll only have to pay to upgrade the alliance guides. I just misread your first post and sorry to have caused any confusion there.

Comment

So it'll cost me $75 + the cost of getting the 80-85 levelling and dailies for alliance (dailies referring to the level 85 dailies that will probably be coming). When will we be told the price of upgrading?
                    Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
                    Level 85 Gnome DK
                    Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

Still waiting on the post from Zygor for that. Was expecting an announcement this past week but I guess he got swamped with some other stuff. We should be hearing something real soon tho I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                        Uh Zygor, didn't you say a week and a half ago that you were going to reveal pricing this week but then you never did.
                        Yeah, haha. Took a little longer than we expected. However, we're finally wrapping things up, so should have something solid for everyone in the next few days. :-)
                        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                          Yeah, haha. Took a little longer than we expected. However, we're finally wrapping things up, so should have something solid for everyone in the next few days. :-)
                          *taps foot*

Oh gawd; its the dailies and events guide all over again. Teaser after teaser after teaser.
                          Im only ticked off cause it works, ya puppet master.

/waits for violin to play
                          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

/rubs two fingers together for Kamchak.

Comment

£54 to get it all, not bad.
                              Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
                              Level 85 Gnome DK
                              Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

Working...
                              X