Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cataclysm Zygor Guides

Hi everyone

Been using zygor for a month or so now and I love it . The updates are fast after wow has a patch. Thanks for the graet guide.

I wanted to know how fast after the release will you have a lvl 80 -85 guide out, also the lvl 1 - 85 guides for the 2 new races. Are you gonne run on the beta test realm for cat to help with the guide progression?

I also wanted to know what would the amount be for the update, if there is one will people that has the lvling guide from lvl 1 - 80 pay a cheaper price?

I have looked through the forums someone might have asked this question and I might have missed it sorry if this is a repeat did not want to be a forum troll.

Hope to hear from the zygorstaff or even a clued up member about this.

Thanks
    Zeozordon

They probley can't say because beta hasn't even been released for the game they would be making a guide for.
    All using Zygors guide.

LvL 84 Priest ` Healster ` Holy/Shadow
    LvL 84 Warrior ` Battlecry ` Prot/Arms
    LvL 85 Hunter ` Killshott ` Marksmanship
    LvL 85 Mage ` Trajan ` Arcane
    LvL 82 Warlock Pyroclasm ` Affli
    LvL 85 Druid ` Sangera ` Balance/Restor
    LvL 85 Paladin ` Ret/holy
    LvL 85 Shaman ` Reincarn ` Elem/Restor

Comment

We will be getting in the beta and we hope to have the guide out around the time that Cataclysm is released..

I also wanted to know what would the amount be for the update, if there is one will people that has the lvling guide from lvl 1 - 80 pay a cheaper price?
      The update will most likely be around $30.00.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Bout how much for a 1-85 guide? I only own the horde guide but plan on purchasing the Alliance guide once the Worgen appear

Comment

The base price of the guide may remain $50 each, but we will have to see how much work is involved in rewriting almost the entire guides. Then we will make that decision.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
              The base price of the guide may remain $50 each, but we will have to see how much work is involved in rewriting almost the entire guides. Then we will make that decision.
              The 70-80 will have a major revamp I would expect as traditionally Blizzard reduces the XP required to level in the current latest expansion right before the release of the new one. So you would most likely hit 80 around lvl 77 of the current guide if it was not updated.

Comment

Originally posted by elgor View Post
                The 70-80 will have a major revamp I would expect as traditionally Blizzard reduces the XP required to level in the current latest expansion right before the release of the new one. So you would most likely hit 80 around lvl 77 of the current guide if it was not updated.
                LOL....
                I hit 80 when the guide said I should be 76. AND this was started with a lvl 38 toon pre 3.3 patch.
                This guide rocks!
                "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

do we have to pay for the new guide again or just for the last 5 lvl ?? (after all the catalysm chages ??)

Comment

Zygor had said there will probably be an upgrade fee since Cataclysm will change most of the zones and this will affect everyone, not just those who purchase the expansion. The last thing stated for an upgrade fee would be somewhere around $20-$30.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Which makes sense, not only is blizzard gutting the game, zygor has to follow suit to make the guide work with the new layout.
                      85s
                      Skippyninja
                      Oomatherman
                      Judedaniels
                      MissRuPaul
                      Sumekomovani
                      Pattymelt
                      Shamwiches
                      Twonewon
                      Takakoinaba
                      Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by Zaetrum View Post
                        They probley can't say because beta hasn't even been released for the game they would be making a guide for.
                        Zaetrum, my god man... please cut your sig waaaay down. As it is, it takes up 1/4 of the alloted thread length.
                        I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Hi There

Thanks Zygor Staff for giving me an reply. I am glad to hear that the guide will be out soon after the release of cat and that you will be gitting the beta. The extra $30 is a minor for your guide. I'll just put off rolling my goblin and Worgen untill I have the new guide's thanks.

Comment

Hello all. I started using Zygors with my level 10 Priest, And my level 3 Warlock. At this moment i have 8 days playtime on my Priest and Level 58. The guide has been 4-6 levels behind me, so it has been super easy to solo around and run some random dungeons. What im trying to say is that this guide is great and i have been reading this thread and I am pleased to see that Zygors is trying to have update at release time, so i can just keep on rolling.

Comment

Working...
                            X