Legion guide update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nicolaidkz View Post
    honestly zygor is doing a great job just be patient i mean leveling for an hour or so without the guide who cares it will get here when it gets here
    Brown nosing a large company wont get you anywhere!

Comment

waiting another 15 minutes... otherweise i got to grab another guide

Comment

Originally posted by tvStealth View Post
        Brown nosing a large company wont get you anywhere!
        Neither is complaining about this really. Nor spewing nonsense such as kissofdeathx.
        I mean really they're going to drive sales up by not releasing the guides? Makes a bunch of sense.

Just if it isn't released follow their road map http://zygorguides.com/blog/zygor-gu...egion-roadmap/ and do only main quests that chain together it'll be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by g1zstar View Post
          Neither is complaining about this really. Nor spewing nonsense such as kissofdeathx.
          I mean really they're going to drive sales up by not releasing the guides? Makes a bunch of sense.

Just if it isn't released follow their road map http://zygorguides.com/blog/zygor-gu...egion-roadmap/ and do only main quests that chain together it'll be enough.
          If i wanted to do that i hadn't subbed

Comment

20 min gogoogogog

Comment

Originally posted by gunmarie View Post
              If i wanted to do that i hadn't subbed
              Then why'd you sub before the guides released and before you're even playing legion?
              I assume you payed with a card or paypal or something so the instant you were going to play and they were released you could sub.

Comment

wtf are u talking about g1zstar...we all subbed because of legion. And they said it the guide will be available with the release.

Comment

Originally posted by g1zstar View Post
                  Then why'd you sub before the guides released and before you're even playing legion?
                  I assume you payed with a card or paypal or something so the instant you were going to play and they were released you could sub.
                  Im not like Zygor .. doing it at the absolute last minute ..

i did it in good time, so if there had been any trouble .. i have had time to solve them

Comment

YEPP 19 MIN

Comment

g1zstar u won't get free guides for defending them

There will be ilegal copies of zygor tomorrow for free but tons of ppl subed just for midnight release

Comment

If you head to the starting zone for your class as recommended in the road map, will you then have to head back to Stormwind or somehere to pick up first quest?

Comment

Originally posted by santilom View Post
                          g1zstar u won't get free guides for defending them

There will be ilegal copies of zygor tomorrow for free but tons of ppl subed just for midnight release
                          Can you not see? I payed for a sub why would I want free guides? Also I'm not defending them I was excited to browse through the new guides earlier and seeing it pushed back twice was annoying. I'm just saying the reliance on this is way too high and so is the outrage.

Comment

GUIDE OR RIOT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daviddegernier View Post
                              If you head to the starting zone for your class as recommended in the road map, will you then have to head back to Stormwind or somehere to pick up first quest?
                              If you have completed the Legion Intro guide (or the Demon Hunter starter guide if playing a Demon Hunter) you should not have to go back to Stormwind.
                              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                                If you have completed the Legion Intro guide (or the Demon Hunter starter guide if playing a Demon Hunter) you should not have to go back to Stormwind.
                                Legion releases in EU in 12 minutes! Where are the guides??

Comment

Working...
                                X