An Audience with the archmage quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daytrader View Post
    i think i found a work around. Instead of selecting skip step, just scroll to page 21 of the Talador guide and then accept the quest "One Step Ahead". Seems to point me in the right direction.
    Confirmed. I am now back on track.

Comment

And that would be why I had the same issue back in Gorgond. Spent ages looking for a person that was never going to be there.
      85 x 6
      80 x 4
      75 x 2
      72 x 2
      71 x 1
      70 x 5

Comment

Having same issues, and im also 94. Just purchased and im already turning it off.

Comment

The work around doesn't work for me.

I'm 94 and "Shadow Hunter Kajassa" does have a quest, but it's not available at my level.

The only thing I can think to do, is switch Zygor off and just go back to the zones where I noticed quests the guide didn't pick up (If I can remember where), and try to gain a level.

Not too happy at the moment. But then part of it could be the frustration over Blizzard messing up the Garrisons.

Comment

I was able to get back on track, For now. I accepted the quests in Vol'jin Pride and completed the 3 available. Once completed I was able to continue on and it seems to be on track and working smoothly. For now.

Comment

Thanks hulu that worked. I had also gone back and completed a few others too. But seem to be back with guide now

Comment

Can confirm. These 3 are pre-req for step 16 (One Step Ahead)

1. Iridium Recovery
                2. Gas Guzzlers
                3. Out of Jovite

Bust out those 3 above and step 16 will be available.

Comment

Zygor, you need to fix it beacasue its dertorying the hole levling guid ( lvl 94 to lvl 96 for me ) Cant skip it either, since you get many quest after you are dont with this one.

Comment

I am also stuck Any help would be excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by fyu888 View Post
                      Zygor, you need to fix it beacasue its dertorying the hole levling guid ( lvl 94 to lvl 96 for me ) Cant skip it either, since you get many quest after you are dont with this one.
                      Guys, if you chose lumber like I did, you'll do steps: 1, 2, 5, then do the three I listed above (use the map to see the destinations), come back and turn those three in, then continue from step 16. I'm on step 193 right now and it was only pooched until I got 16 done.

Also, I speak for me, not Zygor. I hope they fix the routing too.

Comment

i am also have this exact problem and im lvl 96

Comment

Well after the work around I managed to complete the rest of that section of the guide.

Only problem now is that I'm 15% off 96 and therefore some of the next sections quests are unavailable, so it's back to the first zones again in the hope of finding a few quests.

Comment

I am level 95 and the npc is not giving me that quest as well.

Comment

I had the same issue but found away to fix the issue, all you have to do is go back in the guide to the spot were it tell you to pick one of the buildings and then click the one you made in the guide window, it will then skip the follow on quest for the building you didn't make.

Comment

This quest appears to only be available if you select the "Arcane Sanctum" in step 4 of the guide. See this WoWHead link: "http://www.wowhead.com/quest=34631/an-audience-with-the-archmage#comments".

If you select the "Vol'jin's Arsenal" then the quest giver gives you the quest "The Quarry Quandry" which at this time the guide doesn't appear to know about.

Zygor Support: I would humbly suggest adding the "The Quarry Quandry" to the guide as in the previous step the guide tells you to pick either building. Just my thoughts

ON SECOND THOUGHT, having read "brockbackups" reply just goto step 4 and click on which building you selected then the guide will direct you through "The Quarry Quandry".
                                Last edited by altazar; November 19, 2014, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X