Question about Injector system.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Injector system.

I am using this on a partially leveled character. There are a couple places where the injector will stop on a task it thinks I haven't completed (ex. Kill such and such). I have completed that quest and it's in my completed history. I can use the right arrow to advance past that stage, but the injector does not take over and I have to continue to click the right arrow to advance. Is there a way to get the injector to take over again if I am way past that point? Or do I have to keep clicking? Thanks, Awesome work so far!

Right click the next arrow to get the SIS running again.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Awesome, thank you! I thought I tried that, but it works now. Maybe this will help others also!

Comment

im having the same problem and clicking it does not work. im basically having to retrace my steps through malgrave. please help

Comment

Originally posted by raff12345 View Post
          im having the same problem and clicking it does not work. im basically having to retrace my steps through malgrave. please help
          When you right click on it (key being RIGHT, not left) it should skip through the green steps (these are steps with quests you've already done). It should then land on a red incomplete step which is likely the best place for you to start (permitting it doesn't just land on a confirm line or something with additional green steps after it). Basically you want to find the first red step with little to no green steps after it.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
            When you right click on it (key being RIGHT, not left) it should skip through the green steps (these are steps with quests you've already done). It should then land on a red incomplete step which is likely the best place for you to start (permitting it doesn't just land on a confirm line or something with additional green steps after it). Basically you want to find the first red step with little to no green steps after it.

Ok but once I complete that first red step will it auto update? Because right now, I'm clicking through each step. Now I know I skipped through a lot of stuff before I got to malgrave, so I'm concerned that I had gone to far jumping through zones that I may be missing key quest lines? Basically can I go to malgrave, start the guide and it should work or do I have to go back through old zones? Right now the only zones the SIS work in are the starting zones.

Comment

It's possible that it's trying to tell you to do a quest chain that you skipped while leveling but the guide doesn't realize that you are past that level. The SIS only looks at the completed quest history and compares that to the quests we have in the guide. If Wildstar says you didn't do quest x and that is in our guide then the SIS will not skip over it if you're already past that zone. You should be able to just load the Malgrave guide and go from there. There could be some quests the guide wants you to do but you're unable to get (because of possibly missing stuff in a chain) but it shouldn't be too bad and you should be able to get in sync pretty quick and keep going without much of a problem.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
              X