Vashj'ir Leveling Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vashj'ir Leveling Suggestions

1. Move steps 49-50 (Kill Akasha and Click Sunken Horde Chest) to step 58 (Kill Brinescale Serpents/Click Sunken Cargo), as these quests take place in the same area.

2. Add the Lady La-La's Medallion quest to step 59:
    Kill Gilblin Collectors
    Collect Lady La-La's Necklace (0/1)
    You will need to kill Gilblin Collectors until you get this to drop.
    Click Lady La-La's Necklace in your bags
    Accept Lady La-La's Medallion

Either add a new step immediately after step 59 or add the following to step 59:
    Kill Gilblin Collectors
    Get 5 Medallion Fragments
    Click the Medallion Fragments in your bags
    Click the Quest Complete box that displays on the right side of the screen under the minimap.
    Turn in Lady La-La's Medallion

Steps 59 and 60 will have to be moved to between steps 65 and 66 (as Lady La-La's Necklace won't drop until after you turn in Ophidophobia).

3. Add to Alliance step 272:
    Kill Hellscream Seadog
    Accept Claim Korthun's End
    Kill 7 Hellscream Seadogs (you'll start with 1 kill credited)

Add a new step between steps 273 and 274:
    Talk to Jorlan Trueblade
    Turn in Claim Kortun's End
    Last edited by steelydon; August 3, 2013, 04:22 PM.

Added to the list for the content team to review.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am using the Vash'jir guide now, going for Loremaster. Since I skipped this zone when I leveled the first time, I am finding out why so many people do not like this zone. One reason, really: When returning to the coves, hideouts, and other quest hubs, they are very difficult to locate because of the Z axis. There are a few locations in Mists that suffer from this, but Vash'jir is just terrible. Also, the quest hubs are finished so quickly the player never has a real chance to learn the entrances.

Zygor can help with this. Rather than have the travel system waypoint its way to the quest giver, instead indicate cave, cove, nook, etc entrances. Or put in an additional step much like the "exit the cave" steps I've been seeing.

True, there are Horde/Alliance banners indicating entrances, but if you aren't sure where those are...

To illustrate why I am making the suggestion, yesterday I played in Vash'jir for about five hours total, four of which actively questing or traveling back and forth because of quests. The other hour was lost trying to find quest hub entrances.
      A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Working...
      X