Zygor Guides Have Dramatically Improved My WoW Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Guides Have Dramatically Improved My WoW Experience

I just wanted to take a moment to post about how much I love the Zygor guides. I've been playing WoW since early beta, but never really got that into it ultimately. I would level to 30s and 40s, and then get bored and make a new character or go play other games. I took a multi-year break from WoW, and came back in December.

I started off with just the leveling guide for the alliance, and was so impressed with it that I contacted support to find out if there was a way to still get the horde guide at a discount. They refunded my original purchase so I could purchase the combined version. Soon I bought several other guides, and now two months later, I've bought every single one.

I'm enjoying WoW in a way I never did before. I am so impressed with the quality of the guides, and my favorite thing is the navigation system (which I just discovered you can use to guide you anywhere by shift-clicking a waypoint on the map). The programming that is involved in making these guides work so effortlessly, and the sheer amount of updating and content involved is nothing short of impressive. The guides are worth every cent.

Thank you for providing these amazing guides - you've completely changed WoW for the better for me. I look forward to seeing what you add in the future.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X