X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contest for a Defiance Closed Beta Key

Contest for a Defiance Closed Beta Key.

Rules are as follows.

1. I know people outside the US are allowed to play Defiance but no EU servers. You will have to connect to servers in the US to play.

2. The way to enter the contest is to make a post and only one post otherwise disqualified in this thread and you will be entered. Winner will be picked by a RNG and all results are final. Winning the other contest for a Marvel Heroes Closed Beta key will not make you ineligible to win this key. You could win both keys if your lucky.

3. Date and time of the Contest. Contest will run from when it's posted which is now on February 2nd 2013. Contest will end around that same time on February 5th 2013. Why such a short time is because the next Beta weekend is on February 8th 2013. This will allow you enough time to get the email to download the client which may take until 7th. To use the key you will need a Trion Worlds account. Make one here https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...t_locale=en_US or sign in if you already have one here http://trionworlds.com/login?locale=en_US after that look for Apply Code and click it. Copy and Paste the code that I will Private Message you after you win into the box for it and click Apply. And that's it. They will email you when you can download the Beta Client.

4. The game is under NDA no talking allowed about anything you see in the game or asking questions about it here on the thread. Or you will be disqualified. But here is some information that has been released. Game is a TPS that's Third Person over the shoulder in case you didn't know. The only First person view is when using the Sniper Rifle. No open world PVP but there are areas I think dedicated to it called Shadow Wars. If you played Rift there there is a Rift type system called Arkfalls in the game. There are four type of classes in the system that start with different weapons but you are nor limited to those weapons. You can use any weapon that you want. These are just the basics of the game and there is a lot more in there. For more info I would suggest to look at Defiance Universe on Youtube and on Twitch is TrionWorlds and the just did a stream yesterday about there different games. Link http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/362997718 and look around the 2 hour 55 minute mark for Defiance.

So get to entering and Good Luck Everyone.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Forgot to add this is for PC beta. This code is not for XBox360 or PS3 closed beta which hasn't even started yet.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Come on people I know you looking. 69 views but not one post.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I thought about it but it's not really the kind of game I'm interested in.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

So nobody wanted it. Fine. Give it away on twitter or something.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Thought about it but that game just didn't look to be my style.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X