Operation:Shieldwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation:Shieldwall

I'm level 90 Friendly with Operation:Shieldwall.
    Zygor had me go to Kun-Lai Summit for a quest giver that isn't there.
    I've attached a pic.

Step 71
    Go to 59.84*
    Talk to (npc 68417)
    Accept 'He Won't Even Miss It'
    Attached Files

Which guide version are you running?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

My version is 4.0.5657

Comment

Ok, will look into this more.

Comment

Same thing happened to me, however, Zygor assumes we're offered "He's In Deep" and I wasn't. Instead I was offered "A Little Patience."

Comment

Hi, I also found an issue in this dailies guide, Step 81 - Talk to Boulderfist Sman in Dalaran @ 26,39 NPC not in that location and a little odd it's in Dalaran for O.S.W.

Comment

Yeah, got the same thing. Spent a good half hour trying to find this non-existent NPC.

Comment

Originally posted by artnix View Post
                Hi, I also found an issue in this dailies guide, Step 81 - Talk to Boulderfist Sman in Dalaran @ 26,39 NPC not in that location and a little odd it's in Dalaran for O.S.W.
                Looks like a wrong NPC ID in the guide.
                It should be Andui Wrynn where you turnin and accept the quests.
                Coordinates should be finde though according to wowhead:
                http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32331

Comment

On our list to get fixed.

Comment

Ah, according to what I read in the comments on WoWhead need to be 2850/12000 Honored in order for this to be activated. I'm only at 2040 and therefore am not seeing it. Is there a way for the guide to not go there if not even reputation. A waste of a trip and a loss of a heartstone use to get back to Stormwind.

Comment

The guides do have a flag to not show you that step unless your rep is 2850 or higher. Not sure why it was showing it to you. When you open the guide selection window in game what does it show as your in-game guide version in the lower left?

Comment

I'm running the latest, v4.0.5900.

Comment

I'm not sure they why it's showing you that step. Have you tried to reset your guides? It might solve the problem but it's not a guarantee. If you want to try just go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there.

Comment

Ok. I went into the directory and renamed my files as backup. I restarted WoW and went through the Zygor setup. I than ran through the Operation:Shieldwall daily and it is still telling me to go to Dalaran, talk to (npc 68106) and to accept 'The Fate of Dalaran'.

Comment

Looking at the guide file it may be possible that the turnin and accept step gets shown.
                              I see several jumps to the end of the guide but they are all dependent of quests.
                              However those accept and turnin steps seem to only check if the last quest of the chain has been done.
                              I did not check how the guide currently works but it also seems that if you only do dailies and want to do all the quest chains at once after some days you need to load the guide several times as after one quest chain it jumps to the end.

In my opinion it would be better to also check for lower reputation whenever there's a new step for a quest chain and then jump to the end of the guide or continue if reputation is high enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X