No announcement yet.

Gloden Lotus Dailies are Missing, and Getting Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a suggestion. As a CS major I can Certainly see you have way too many add-ons that are not related to Zygor in the code you shared publicly. I would delete the entire add on folder to my recycle bin first. Then I would iterate through my list of add-ons and load one at a time with curse or manually.

Break it down one step at a time starting with Zygor after you have cleared your directory out. Then one at a time after that.. A little effort will go a long ways. Oh yea, Get rid of the swatter file. It's for developers and if you do not develop add ons it can cause things to happen too.

From what I see your system is cluttered with add-ons and there could be some possible conflicts in the mix based on the various multiple authors of each add on in addition to the Patch the Blizzard did.

Do not forget that malware can cause issues too. I would download malwarebytes and scan for that type of issue.

Keeping good paid for antivirus software such as Bitdefender is essential in keeping OS corruptions from evolving with malicious code that gets put on your machine by various add-ons and other sources that are not so good from different websites.

Food for thought and good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X