Waypoint arrow missing after updating to 5423

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint arrow missing after updating to 5423

I lost the waypoint arrow after I updated my guide to the latest version 4.0.5423 this morning, everything worked just fine before that...

Just did a repair, that made the client hang, and I turned it off, and started the client again, it didn't have any guides installed, so I installed the latest, and nothing has changed

Well, I found the error, and I hope this gets fixed, I don't use the Travel system, as it's making everything lag, but now it sems that when I turn it on, I can again see the waypoint arrow.
    I want to be able to see the waypoint arrow, without using the travel system, ty.

Comment

Same problem. Same fix. Thanks goose. I am like Goose. I want the arrow and not the travel system.

Comment

We'll look into this.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Great ty for responding.

Comment

After 4.0.5438, arrow shows with Travel System off, but it doesn't turn off the Travel System. The "ants" keep crawling.

Comment

Updated last night and my arrow has gone too. tried everything to gt it back. nothing worked.

Comment

I'll keep using the 4.0.5432 as it's still working as I described in my earlyer post.
                Will make a backup of the Zygorfolder, and test the upcommimg updates, and I'll post back when it works for me.

Update.
                With version 4.0.5438 the waypoint is working without the travel-system, BUT I have always had the error set to 'Hide when viewer is closed' it's still there, making it anoying when I'm in a dungeon, or raiding.
                and the 'ants are constantly showing on the minimap.

I'll go back to 4.0.5432...

Comment

Knifepoint, try going into the guide options and in the Profile section click the reset profile button to see if that gets your arrow working.

Blindgoose, right now we're trying to get the arrow working properly and then we'll get it to hide with the guide viewer. It's now showing without needing the Travel System but it still has problems with farming paths.

Comment

That's fine, as long as I know you are getting it fixed, I can wait

Comment

Any news regarding this, it seems you guys have fixed alot of bugs and errors in different guides, sins last time I was here, but I don't see any improvement on this issue?
                      I still have those dots/ ants in the minimap (even if I turned off travel system) and I still register high cpu usage or laggines when I'm doing daily, but not folloveing the travel-routes, or if I'm not done doing dailys, and it's raidtime, I have to logout and turnoff Zygor, it's getting a bit irritating, as I never had those problems before.

Comment

Please see the following post and try to help us track this down.

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post86055

Comment

Working...
                        X