step 170 kun lai summit all screwed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

step 170 kun lai summit all screwed up

Wasted hours trying to follow the arrow that was taking me the wrong ways, and coordinates are all wrong in these steps

Ohh yeah - large amount of incorrect locations. Questing the old fashioned way at the moment. Will post when or if the guide sorts itself out further along.

Comment

Step 221 it corrects itself (so far)

Comment

Is this with the latest guide version and are these steps that are in caves?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

location of elder shu, shomi ect... are all incorrect. They are righ in Zouchin village, but Zygor wants you to fly to the mountains to look for thm and waste hours.... so much for fast leveling and my money into this guide..

Comment

Same here! yes the latest version (4.0.5283). It starts to screw up after step 163 when you talked to Mishi.

I did a a repair in the zygor installer but still gives me wrong locations.

Comment

I have this on our list to be looked at and fixed.

Here's a quick fix you can perform (that should work) until we get it fixed and released.

Go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides/Leveling folder and open the ZygorLevelingAllianceMOP.lua file with your favorite text editor.

Search for:
              step
              'Exit the Tomb of Conquerors |goto Kun-Lai Summit/17 88.3,54.8 <5 |c
              step
              goto 53.0,46.4

Replace with (just the last line being changed):
              step
              'Exit the Tomb of Conquerors |goto Kun-Lai Summit/17 88.3,54.8 <5 |c
              step
              goto Kun-Lai Summit 53.0,46.4

Now save the file and go back into WoW and it should fix the problems with the arrow for after the tombs.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks allot!

Im going to test it tonight.

Comment

Did what you said, and it looks like the guide is working now. Back to leveling. thanks

Comment

Just ran into this problem too, looks like its getting fixed. Got thrown off steps 171-172. Thanks

Comment

The fix worked! i'm lvl 90 now

Comment

Working...
                      X