follow the path...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

follow the path...

could you guys be more vague. the more i am using the profession guides the more i regret my money. i bought it because i did not want going each time on the web to look for the information. it was supposed to be faster. forget it. i still have to guess which path i am suppose to be following, and i do not need to be confused by the lack of information from the guide. the free sites on the net are more informative. my advice to would be buyers: don't!

If you are referring to when farming things like ore or herbs, the path is your waypoint arrow.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

this is absolutely shit. i still have to go to professions.com to get the info. not only skinning, yesterday, but also mining, today are absolutely useless. do something about it. u ask a lot of money for info that is freely available on the web. the least u can do is organize it properly.

the principle is very simple: we pay for something we easily can find ourselves to win time and not to have to think about the next step. you fail on both accounts.
      Last edited by hachem; October 19, 2012, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Without providing any info about what exactly your problem with the guides is and using this kind of language will surely get you no further help here.

Comment

i wouldnt know where to begin the professions guide needs a complete revamp.
          and with all due respect, i should not have to need your help.
          Last edited by hachem; October 19, 2012, 08:53 AM.

Comment

What exactly is the problem you are having. So far your description leaves a lot of questions on what your problem is. Post up any screen shots to help show your problem if you need to. We can't help to fix anything if all you say is it's broken and needs to be fixed.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

sorry not waisting time anymore on it. apparently the herbalism guide has been more worked out. i will have to wait until the same happens with the other professions. until then, wow-professions.com.

Comment

I'm using the Mining, First Aid, and Engineering guides without problems in MoP. They're pretty good. (And, I'm a long-time wow-professions.com user myself.)

My only complaint is trainers. I'm in Outland, but the First Aid guide keeps wanting me to go back to Stormwind's Cathedral to train up my First Aid...which is a bit of a nuisance. In those cases, I use wowhead.com to look up the location of the nearest First Aid trainer.

Comment

Perhaps I can be a bit more descriptive, as I am having the same issue/frustration as hachem: when the guide says "follow the path" there is no path to follow - there is no waypoint arrow, no line of dots on the minimap or worldmap, or any idea where I should be going... so I just find myself running around killing random things and skinning them (using the skinning guide) in the hopes that it will raise my skinning level (but no such luck after 45 minutes of skinning, which means I am obviously skinning beasts which are too low in terms of their levels).

[edited next day] Okay, it seems to work if I swap to another guide and then swap back to the skinning guide - the waypoint arrow appears and the path is on the main map/mini map. It hasn't dropped out yet (30 minutes play time) so hopefully that's solved the issue.
                  Last edited by jcadiram; October 24, 2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

I am having the same problem as jcardiram on the Horde side. I am leveling blacksmith and already maxed on mining. So when I go to gather the mats, it tells me to go to Nagrand for the adamantite. I go there but there is no longer a path showing at all, just the waypoint arrow. and if you go off that path even an inch (like to grab ore) it points back to waypoint one and will not do anything else unless you go all the way back to waypoint one to restart, but jumps off track again as soon as you are off the line, (which does not show on either map). Had this happen as soon as the new update for Zygor came on as well. Hope this helps in explantion of the problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X