• Time
  • Show
Clear All

zygor guide is laggy in MoP

my pc specs are

Amd x phenom quadcore 3200 ghz

mainboard gigabyte

memory 16 gigs of ram corshair vengeance

graphics card asus ati 7950 direct cu stil i have lag with zygor guide on without it not? i did turn of ants spacing but stil

my internet is 120mb

without zygor i run around 240 220 fps with zygor around 20 30 sometimes 18?

Are you running the latest guide version? Have you tested this with all other addons disabled?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

yes i do i only have gathermate for mining routes

Comment

When in game, open the guide selection window and make sure the version reported in game is matching for the latest version number. Also make sure all of your video drivers are updated. I'm able to run over 50 different addons (just the way WoW counts them) including the guides and I still pull an average of 100 fps.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          When in game, open the guide selection window and make sure the version reported in game is matching for the latest version number. Also make sure all of your video drivers are updated. I'm able to run over 50 different addons (just the way WoW counts them) including the guides and I still pull an average of 100 fps.
          i wil but without zygor i run 200 fps or more not under 100 fps is there anything i can turn of in the guide that doesend lag so mutch fps drops

Comment

when i try to get a report bug i get an lua error while its off evrytime i wil delete all guide and file from savevariables and try it again afther our restart server

Comment

Working...
            X