Level 89 and 15 bars then Bye bye!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level 89 and 15 bars then Bye bye!

I am basicly very happy with how my Zygor worked in Pandaria.

Using Zygor guides leveling, I had very little trouble leveling up to lvl 89 plus 15 bars. But then to my great suprise Zygor said
    " Congratulations you have reached level 90. "

It is at this point that Zygor quits guiding you. This leaves you with still 5 bars to really reach 90. 5 bars in Mists of Pandaria is a long, long way from the finish. Plus at lvl 90 you now qualify to fly. It would be nice if Zygor could include directions at this point on how to find the flying trainer needed to fly in Mists.

Alas I still have not found out how to fly.

Originally posted by roggtarth View Post
    Go to Shrine of Seven Stars and talk to Cloudrunner Leng (84.2,61.6) and learn Wisdom of the Four Winds.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by roggtarth View Post
      I am basicly very happy with how my Zygor worked in Pandaria.

Using Zygor guides leveling, I had very little trouble leveling up to lvl 89 plus 15 bars. But then to my great suprise Zygor said
      " Congratulations you have reached level 90. "

It is at this point that Zygor quits guiding you. This leaves you with still 5 bars to really reach 90. 5 bars in Mists of Pandaria is a long, long way from the finish. Plus at lvl 90 you now qualify to fly. It would be nice if Zygor could include directions at this point on how to find the flying trainer needed to fly in Mists.

I believe the trainer next to the flight master in Stormwind and Orgrimmar can help

Comment

Thanks Cabby , I'd suggest that right after it says the congratulatory message for lvl 90 you include the message. "If you have not reached lvl 90 grind to the finish. Then travel to the Shrine of Seven Stars and talk to Cloudrunner Leng (84.2,61.6) and learn Wisdom of the Four Winds."

Thanks again for your invaluable help.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
          I believe the trainer next to the flight master in Stormwind and Orgrimmar can help
          No I have learned that you have to get Pandaria flying training in Pandaria the Stormwind trainer cannot teach you this. And I am afraid if I showed up as a night elf hunter in Ogrimmar, I'd get a really warm reception. LOL

Comment

I also think there should at least be a small guide included for getting the Pandaria flying skill. It took me quite some time asking friends and looking the trainer up at wowhead.

Regarding your problem not being level 90 when the guide told you should be, most likely you skipped some zones while leveling. This function now has been disabled for the Pandaria guides. Going through all zones doing the whole guide easily gets you to 90, I hit level 90 about 2/3 into the Tonlong guide and still have a whole zone to go.

Comment

Working...
            X