Missing Panda Starter Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Panda Starter Guides

We are aware of this problem and will have this added momentarily. The files are ready, the system simply didn't send them out for some reason. We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

I hope so! How come it takes 3 hours for you guys to realise that the starter guides are not there?

Comment

Because it took 3 hours for the servers to calm down long enough for us to download the addon ourselves and examine the customer copy. The panda guides are now added in the latest update

Comment

In the latest release that I have been able to down load, 4.0.5052 there are no lvl 85+ guides... in fact no guides past lvl 60.

It really boggles the mind as to why you waited to release this until so close to launch?

Comment

You have the trial guides installed saillaw. To get rid of the trial guides and install the guides you purchased do the following:

1. Run the Updater (click on Abort in the small window if needed to prevent the auto-launching of WoW)
          2. Click Settings
          3. Enter your Zygor website username and password into the proper boxes
          4. Click OK
          5. Click Repair
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I've been unable to get the Updater to work since the MoP module went live (keeps timing out or giving failure to connect).

The results above were from me going to the Member download page and installing manually.

However, I just downloaded manually for the third time, still says 4.0.5052, but now the other lvling modules are showing... go figure?

Thanks for the help.

Also Cabby, is it just coincidence that we both have a join date of December 6, 2008 or is it just my Google Chrome acting up?

Comment

So are you squared away now or do you still have problems?

Comment

Probably just coincidence. I've been around here for quite a while.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

All good with mine now thanks!

Comment

i stil have a problem with my guides, after doing evrything that was said above, the guides still doesnt show leveling guides for 85 or starting guides from 1-90

plsease help

Comment

I'm good now thanks

Comment

Originally posted by killan View Post
                        i stil have a problem with my guides, after doing evrything that was said above, the guides still doesnt show leveling guides for 85 or starting guides from 1-90
                        Does the guide look like you have the trial version installed or are simply the 85-90 guides missing?
                        If the first one is the case make sure username, password and WoW addons folder are set correctly and the updater shows your owned guides correctly.
                        If you are missing the 85-90 guides only, do you have the Pandaria guide upgrade (look into "manage guides" in the members section).

Comment

did a manaul installion and solved my problem ty anyway for great guides

Comment

If the manual installation works then it looks like the updater is pointing to the wrong addons folder and the real addons folder contained the old guides.

Comment

i cannot get the windows cliet to work to update the 85 - 90 guides........am i missing somethimng......it was pretty straight forward.....it worked yesterday for me

Comment

Working...
                              X