No announcement yet.

Terokkar Forest (64-65) step 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First, I have to agree with Cabby's statement. Your comment was funny.

Cartman, I want to ask you a question about how Zygor is displaying all those lines of text. From what I remember when I was talking with Khadgar, I never saw any of those lines of text. If I remember correctly, the only thing I saw was him asking me which faction I wanted to choose. (If it wasn't Khadgar, maybe it was someone he sent me to so that I could make the choice with them?). Anyway, why does your Zygor display show things that mine doesn't? I -do- have the latest version installed.

By the way, the graphics displayed by the 3rd-party web site you used are superb! Leave it to the Germans to have excellent quality! (I think it was German; at least the text looked that way to me).

Comment

That was a small custom guide file that Cartman created for testing the reputations. That's not something you would have seen.

And yes, the image hosting site he uses is German, that's the .de at the end of the web address.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I often make such small guides to test things I use in my bigger custom guides. So I'm quite familiar how the guide works and many things are just copy and paste.

The image hosting site is only German. But I'm sure there are good English ones out there.
        I used Imageshack a while ago but had trouble getting the pictures displayed, had something to do with my browser configuration.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          I often make such small guides to test things I use in my bigger custom guides. So I'm quite familiar how the guide works and many things are just copy and paste.

The image hosting site is only German. But I'm sure there are good English ones out there.
          I used Imageshack a while ago but had trouble getting the pictures displayed, had something to do with my browser configuration.
          Thanks for anwering my question. It must be really nice to know how to program good enough to make your own tools!

EDITED: Damn! I posted my following question in the wrong forum. I meant to post it in the Website forum. I deleted question here, and have now posted it there. Geeesh!
          Last edited by kreelor; September 11, 2012, 12:03 PM. Reason: Damn! I posted this in wrong forum.

Comment

Working...
          X