Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error loading Achievments guide

Hey there

I'm getting the following error on loading the list of achievment guides.
    Installed version: 3.3.4853
    System: OS X Mountain Lion

Repair: done, Zygor folders have been deleted in WoW/Add-Ons

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua:227: GetAchievementCrieriaInfo(achievementID, criteriaIndex), criteria not found
    Time: Sat Sep 1 13:12:54 2012
    Count: 3
    Stack: [C]: in function `GetAchievementCriteriaInfo'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua:227: in function `IsComplete'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua:92: in function `GetStatus'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua:103: in function `UpdateStatus'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Step.lua:40: in function `IsComplete'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:126: in function `GetCompletion'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:139: in function `GetCompletionText'
    ...ygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\GuidePickerFram e.lua:730: in function `Refresh'
    ...ygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\GuidePickerFram e.lua:806: in function <...ygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\GuidePickerFra me.lua:799>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    (tail call): ?
    ...face\AddOns\Titan\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:166: in function <...face\AddOns\Titan\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:138>

Locals: <none>

Thanks and regards
    Seb

Looks like Blizzard changed some Achievements, I already found one, Explore Westfall, it has now 13 instead of 14 goals. The Lighthouse got removed (goal 11) and goals 12-14 need to be changed to 11-13. Horde and Alliance affected.

I put this on the bug list so the team can look into this.
    The LUA error should show which achievement causes the trouble with two locals, the first one is the achievement ID, the second one is the goal.
    The first error I got showed 802 and 14 so I looked it up at wowhead to find out what it is:
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=802
    After fixing it I get 627 and 16, looks like Explore Dun Morogh was changed too.

Edit:
    Dun Morogh: Grizzled Den (goal 14) removed, goal 15 and 16 changed to 14 and 15.

After those two changes Horde achievement guide works, will check Alliance now.

Edit 2: Alliance seems to work after those two changes too.

If someone wants to fix it, open the ZygorIncludesAlliance.lua or ZygorIncludesHorde.lua, search for achieve 802/11, remove that step and change 802/12 and the following to 802/11 and following.
    Then do the same for achieve 627/14.

Comment

Thanks for the answer - i got that error when trying to change the guide to the outlands one and now it comes up every time I try to open the achievement guides list.

Comment

Yes, it seems to be impossible to open the guide selection with that error.
        See my edited previous post how you can fix it yourself with a text editor (notepad).
        If you can't or won't fix it yourself you can delete the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua file in the WTF folder to reset the guide options. Then you will be able to at least load other guides like dailies or leveling.

Comment

Thx 4 ur help! :-)

Comment

Working...
          X