No announcement yet.

MoP Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a Toyota owner and have been since 1994, and I am unfamiliar with this particular recall. I remember the gas pedal issue, but not brake failure.
    In any case, there isnt a car manufacturer that has not had a recall to my knowledge and brief google search.
    I'll make this my last post on my usage of Yugo vs Toyota. It seems to be gaining momentum that has nothing to do with the reasons I chose x vs y to begin with.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Don't worry, with or without brakes all cars stop eventually. I think they were blaming the gas pedal issue on sunspots if I recall correctly. And as I recall one of those deaths landed someone in prison who kept denying that they purposly killed someone, they stated the breaks didn't work.....on their Toyota. <insert ominous music />

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
        Clearly I chose the wrong career.
        Man ive said the same thing many times. But serously wow is a cheap form of entertainment when you look at other options

Comment

I am actually thinking of buying another leveling guide because in my reduced financial situation upgrading all my Zygor Guides is going to be something I can no longer afford.

It has been fun using your guides though.

Comment

I have to weigh in here with my opinion.
            I'm a long time user of the Zygor guides, I have 8 in total (both horde and ally guides).
            It will cost me $90 to upgrade them all.
            As it happens, I can afford it...even though I think its pretty steep for a game that itself costs just $15 a month.
            What really annoys me though is that there is zero recognition of either loyal customers or those, like me, who have a ton of the current guides.
            I know you argue that we get the addition for half price, and we do...but so does the guy who first bought a guide 3 months ago and only a single guide at that.
            Where is the extra recognition for loyal and large customers?
            The product is good, I've used it largely without question till now.
            I'm sufficiently annoyed this time to resist what I see as a naked cash grab and check out the alternatives.
            If enough other such customers also register their protest in the same way it may have more effect than the 5 pages of protest seen so far in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
              For me the best thing about the Zygor guide is that the files have a readable format so I can search through the files, find bugs, suggest fixes and I can make my own guides. These are real advantages for which I am willing to pay.
              I agree in this statement

Comment

I'm not protesting against the high price(s) that I have to pay to update all my guides as a loyal customer.. I just want to say that I'm completely DONE with Zygor's ca$h grabbing culture*.. They won't ever see any cash from me anymore.. that's for sure.. bye bye

*This is solely my own opinion.. other opinions may vary

>=(

Comment

Working...
                X