OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Struggling with my enhance shaman leveling! (68).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Struggling with my enhance shaman leveling! (68).

Hi everyone, I have just got back into my enhance shaman and am finding it super hard to level. I used to have a macro for dps/questing that was moderately done, which sadly doesn't seem to be working anymore, so I'm calling on the Zygor community to help.
    Combat Related:
    • If possible can you guys give me any tips and pointers on engaging, in combat, and out of combat?
    • Experiences you had while leveling your shaman, what spec, etc, your playstyle.

Combat:
    • If possible can anyone share their rotation they use for combat.
    • What I should note when playing, such as always having my lightning shield on/
    • Any macros you have, or have used in the past.

Stats:
    • What stats should I be shooting for?
    • What are the priorities?

Is it, Agi > Stam > Str > ??

Thank you for reading, and helping. Anything you can contribute is much appreciated, any basic or complex ideas are encouraged.

Anytime I have had any questions about a new class that I am trying out, I have never been disappointed by the Elitist Jerks website. They have forums for every class, which are great time savers, getting me all the necessary basics so i can get to enjoying the game. This is what their enh sham forum said about stat weights :
    "Agility > Hit (under spell cap) > Expertise (under cap) > Mastery >> Crit = Strength > Hit >> Haste

Don't let this priority fool you, you should only ever have Str coming from weapons (and only in odd cases)."
    There is a lot of info but their site is easily understandable

Comment

I go there if Zygor hasn't already put the info i need in-game at least

Comment

For rotations I like to use the Ovale addon. It might not be perfect for the rotations provided when compared to Elitist Jerks, but it's flexible and allows you to create your own rotation if needed. You just need to have a basic scripting knowledge to set up your own rotations, but it's not too hard to understand if you look at what's already provided.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X