recent update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recent update

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3697: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:77: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    in
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:77: in function `Parse'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:415: in function `SetGuide'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:341: in function `OnFirstQuestLogUpdate'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3686: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVi ew er.lua:3550>

Time: 10/31/11 17:42:25
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [C]: in function `error'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3697: in function `StartupStep'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lua :9: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame. lu a:4>

Locals:

I am receiving this error after the latest update?

Do you get this error if all other addons are disabled?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3697: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:77: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
      in
      ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:415: in function `SetGuide'
      ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:341: in function `OnFirstQuestLogUpdate'
      ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3686: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:3550>

Time: 10/31/11 21:38:07
      Stack: [C]: in function `error'
      ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3697: in function `StartupStep'
      Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lua :9: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lu a:4>

Locals: (*temporary) = "Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua: 77: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
      in
      ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3686: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:3550>
      "
      This is the message i got with all other addon disabled.

Comment

Ok, thanks for making sure it was a Zygor thing with all other addons disabled. This should help the team to narrow down what's going on. Have you by chance tried to use the Repair button in the Zygor Updater?

Comment

Yes I did try repair.

Comment

Ok, I'm not good with LUA code so this will have to be something for zgdev or zgdev2 to look into for a fix.

Comment

MY guide will no longer load since i did the update tonight similar to other persons errors also since i did update now when i open my backpacks half of the screen behind the backpacks goes black, it didn't do any of this stuff before i loaded update today cause i was playing loged off to take kids trick or treating came back noticed update load it and logged in game to get all these interface errors and guide won't load

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3697: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:77: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
              in

Time: 11/01/11 00:07:53
              Stack: [C]: in function `error'
              Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lua :9: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lu a:4>

Locals: (*temporary) = "Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua: 77: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
              in
              "
              Last edited by phantom892; October 31, 2011, 11:10 PM. Reason: error mess

Comment

Working...
              X