forum bugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forum bugs?

the last few days my forum account has been weird. most of my posts get deleted, and when i try to log in sometimes it says that this account has been ban for no reason and the unban date is forever.

is this a glitch with my account?

Welcome back
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

i don't understand? so was i ban for something? if i was do you know why?

Comment

Feel free to send a request for information on your account and its recent happenings by sending an email to zygor @ zygorguides dot com (remove spaces).
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

i did that 3 days ago and no response yet

Comment

Just for some clarity for you master, we moderators can't ban anyone. Only the admin team can do that and only they can explain what might happen with your account. This is why Kamchack directed you to the email method for getting your questions answered.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

It could of been a mistake as in your name or IP address could of been similar to one that someone who wanted a refund. Zygors forums can only be accessed as in usernames etc if you have brought his guides. The other forums of say Dugi's and maybe even Manaview (Booster) I believe anyone can join.

I would like to know what happen also, Anyways I hope all is well for you Master. I know some people have given you heat here but I havn't from my end see what you have said offensive compared to what I have said or others.

Comment

Working...
              X