• Time
  • Show
Clear All

update

hey thx for the update for hollows end

but will there be a update for cata and northrent candy bucket quests

just a simple yes or no from a "mod " will do no need for 100 crap ansers

thx

Are you saying that they're missing from the updated guides? I haven't been in game with the update yet to look at anything. If they're missing then Zygor probably forgot about them and I'm sure he'll get them updated.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

As there are achievements for those now (last year there was none for Northrend) there should be a guide.
      If there's no answer in a day or two I can make guides for that, there's still enough time for that.

Edit: I looked at the Alliance guide file and there are only Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor and Outlands covered. Same with Horde.

Comment

k thx for fast reply

Comment

Fortunately, the Northrend and Cata ones still aren't required for the "Hallowed Be Thy Name" meta achieve.

Comment

Not for the meta but there are achievements for both.
            The Northrend one was not in the game before (I ran the Northrend route last year and all are grey).

Look at the wowhead comments for routes:
            ALLIANCE NORTHREND
            HORDE NORTHREND
            ALLIANCE CATACLYSM
            HORDE CATACLYSM

Comment

I know. I was just commenting that for those whom are absolutely relying on the guide for getting the meta, the Northrend and Cata buckets being missing at this point isn't going to prevent getting the achieve & title.

Comment

Ah, ok, I thought you wanted to say that Zygor won't make a guide because those are not needed

Comment

well i hope there will be update for this, would save me (and alot of others) lots of time

Comment

I'm working on it, Alliance Northrend nearly finished.
                    I have one problem with Horde Cataclysm, I have no level 85 Horde character. Maybe I'll either make it in time from 80 to 85 or I have to make a guide without testing it...

Comment

OK, here we go with the Alliance guides for Northrend and Cataclysm.
                      Just extract the zip to your WoW\Interface\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides folder, you find the guides in the Contributed/Events section.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                        Just extract the zip to your WoW\Interface\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides folder, you find the guides in the Contributed/Events section.
                        thank you

Comment

sweet good job

thx

Comment

Help

I have extracted the folder to the Ggides folder shown above....not sure what the Contributed / events section is though. This does not update ingame so unable to see Northrend and Cataclysm parts,

Can some one help.

Rob.

Comment

If you extracted the file into the right folder (inside are the other guide files such as ZygorLevelingAllianceWotLK.lua) it should be accessible in the guide viewer. Click the guide selection button, then guides. You see some buttons for the subsections (leveling, loremaster, dailies). There you should see a button contributed. Click it and follow the the folders of this section.

Comment

Working...
                              X