Kalimdor (Silithis) 55-57, step 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kalimdor (Silithis) 55-57, step 5

Geologist Larksbane does not give "the Twilight Mystery", just speaks. Then, you can't turn in what you don't have, so u can't get the follow-up quest. Oh, this is in Cenarian Hold

This is a known problem but has not been fixed until now.
    Here's a thread about it:
    http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post62434
    The hive things have been fixed so here's in short what to do (I think the step numbers should still fit):

The Twilight Mystery (8284, step 5) is not available before you complete Vyral the Vile (8321).
    The same applies to Dearest Natalia (8304) at step 9.
    Step 18: The Deserter (8285) is a follow up to Twilight Mystery.
    At step 21 Vyral the Vile should (currently step 46-49) be done, then go back, get Twilight Mystery and Dearest Natalia, do Twilight Mystery and get The Deserter.

Comment

Thanks! Now all I have to do is remember this!

Comment

I looked at the guide file and it looks like the Alliance guide has been fixed but not the Horde guide. Are you using the Horde guide?

It looks more difficult than it is. As soon as you can get the Vyral quest just go to the northeast into the cave and down the cave, kill Vyral, go back, turn that quest in, get Twilight Mystery, go to the northwest, get the fragments and go back to turn it in. To make sure you did not miss something you can reload the guide and start with step 1, rightclick the next step button to fast forward.

Comment

Working...
        X