Blacksmith 350-425

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blacksmith 350-425

This morning I updated zygor and lost my Farming paths for Colbalt Ore in Zul'Drak and the steps to skill up to 425. They worked last night and are now gone.
    Ilythiiri D'Uriza 50 BM Hunter Of Hyjal
    Officer of Aperture
    Karliik d'qu'ellar Uriza
    Dalninil d' Tranquillite, Akaizhar. Atemra Yathrin
    Dalharil d' Neccasalmor

Looks like I found the problem, there is one error in step 130 (the step numbers in the file are not correct):
    step
    |fly Valiance Landing Camp

This is the Wintergrasp Alliance flight point. I think the Horde one is called Warsong Landing Camp or Warsong Camp but inserting this didn't work. LibTaxi seems to be missing this also and I don't have a Horde character with that flight point to check this.
    If you want to fix this before a Zygor patch is ready just remove that step (the file is WoW\Interface\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides\Zygo rProfessionsHorde.lua).

Comment

The Error message I am getting is something like "WHOA! Unable to jump from step 129 to (+farming)

I changed the flight path and then deleted it and still the same error.

I can wait for the Update. Meanwhile I will gather ore on another toon.
      Ilythiiri D'Uriza 50 BM Hunter Of Hyjal
      Officer of Aperture
      Karliik d'qu'ellar Uriza
      Dalninil d' Tranquillite, Akaizhar. Atemra Yathrin
      Dalharil d' Neccasalmor

Comment

Maybe the updater installed the new guide version after you changed that. Guide 2957 has no fix for this.

I think the guide throws an error when loading Blacksmithing in the chat window about the wrong fly step, I can't check this currently ingame.

Comment

I checked a Horde character and the name of the flight point should be Warsong Camp. However the guide throws an error about an unknown landing when loading it.

Comment

Problem still exists in guide 2972.

Comment

This should finally be fixed in our next update. Sorry about the delay.
              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

No problem, I just wanted to bump those plotstoppers so we get rid of them

Comment

Working...
                X