Stuck at Uldum guide step 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck at Uldum guide step 4

I just recently purchased the professions lvling guide and now when I try to go to Uldum I can't get past step 4, step 4 simple says lvl 83, if I try to skip to step 5 it just takes me to the twilight highlands guide. Anyone else having this issue?

If you are talking about the Alliance leveling guide step 4 is a fly step. There was a bug that broke the guide on these steps.
    According to the last patchnotes it should have been fixed, make sure you have the latest guides (2892) especially if you bought the professions guide.

Comment

yeah i noticed the error was something about a fly step, I have the latest version 3.3.2892 that I updated to when i purchased the profession guides, it's odd because it was working fine a few days ago, but as soon as I updated is when I got the error

Comment

Then it seems that this nasty bug came back. We'll have to wait a bit, I'm sure there are some updates coming the next 24 hours and this maybe gets fixed soon. If not and you are familiar with text file editing you can remove the step from the guide file as a quick and dirty solution.

Comment

I sent them in an email so i am hoping it gets fixed soon, it seems like the whole guide has just vanished, if there is an error on that one step, does it totally bug out the rest of the steps? I can't even advance past it by skipping it. i tried to do a repair thru the main console but that didn't work either.

Comment

Yes, the fly step bug caused the current guide to stop and load the next guide.

Comment

Working...
            X