No announcement yet.

Countdown changed? Launch moved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there is a glimmer of hope, the all-in-one download now has the trials listed. though not downloadable :P

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
      Im pretty sure Zygor is sitting in his office saying, "Watch what I can make them do. OOOH I did it again! OMG it worked a 3rd time. This is entertainment."
      The torture begins....
      My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

I'm not sure I see the point in using a countdown clock (or more specifically, letting it count down to zero) if the time shown doesn't actually represent the time of launch? Launch clearly keeps getting delayed... so I'd suggest losing the countdown clock and announcing that an email will be sent or a note will be made in the forums when the guides become available. Unless the constantly refreshing countdown clock is some tactic to either gauge/inflate interest in the new guides - it seems at best a distraction or, at worst, an example of false advertising and a good way to annoy your customers.

Comment

They've actually had those up for a little while now...sorry to burst your bubble

Comment

This countdown is starting to resemble the Russian Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by smithcj97 View Post
              They've actually had those up for a little while now...sorry to burst your bubble
              dang...i liked that bubble too. wait here im'a go cry in the corner

Comment

I know I am anxious for the new guides. I seem to be glued to the forums, and main page.. keeping an eye on the refreshing countdown, the past few hours. It is sure keeping me on my toes, I'll say that much.

Comment

Originally posted by venom925 View Post
                  Well there is a glimmer of hope, the all-in-one download now has the trials listed. though not downloadable :P
                  Confirmed! Woo-hoo! Soon to be followed by D'OH!

Comment

Todays top 5 list....

Top 5 reasons the new Zygor guides release is delayed another hour.

5) Zygor wont release them until Jar Jar Binks gets removed from the special special blu-ray of Star Wars
                    4) Zygor cant run from underneath Angelinas bed until Brad leaves the room
                    3) Zygor wont release it until all mods can pass the "spoonful of cinnamon" challenge
                    2) Cant seem to put down the new Martha Stewart Halloween issue....
                    1) The code was strapped to Zygors dog, who was carrying it across the frozen tundra, to deliver to the web server, when Sarah Palin flew into range in her helicopter and shot the dog.
                    Hasc - Titans of Glory
                    Runetotem - Alliance
                    http://www.theoldergamers.com
                    http://www.lesrobertson.com

Comment

LOL. This actually reminds me of WoW when they release a BIG patch... the waiting... the "another hour" posts on the login screen...

I can wait. It will be worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by smithcj97 View Post
                        This countdown is starting to resemble the Russian Space Program
                        Well, at least the Russians have a space program.

Comment

I'm thinking this will breathe new life into WOW for me...it's so friggin BORING now. It's on its last leg as far as I'm concerned. Come Dec 20th that leg will be no more...

Comment

Originally posted by carmoca View Post
                            Well, at least the Russians have a space program.
                            Low blow there.

Comment

We have one too...it's just making rockets that blow up in mid launch tends to limit their government funding...

Comment

Originally posted by ral_partha View Post
                                Todays top 5 list....

Top 5 reasons the new Zygor guides release is delayed another hour.

5) Zygor wont release them until Jar Jar Binks gets removed from the special special blu-ray of Star Wars
                                4) Zygor cant run from underneath Angelinas bed until Brad leaves the room
                                3) Zygor wont release it until all mods can pass the "spoonful of cinnamon" challenge
                                2) Cant seem to put down the new Martha Stewart Halloween issue....
                                1) The code was strapped to Zygors dog, who was carrying it across the frozen tundra, to deliver to the web server, when Sarah Palin flew into range in her helicopter and shot the dog.
                                Too funny!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X