This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions to Zygor for the sub

This may or may not have been address or not. Looking at each thread the same thing gets asked or the same concerns are there. I myself am so so with the idea of having to pay to use a leveling guide but I know this was coming sooner or later. As with what Zygors has stated WoW is in its half life and to be honest WoW isn't what it used to be compared to when it did launch. As with anything everything must end, and as such zygor or any guide system may need to either increase the prices or go to this format.

Don't get me wrong, I am not againts having to pay a sub fee, per a month. However what I do not like is the fact that there isn't much in the way of choices. I will submit my suggestions and prehaps it is already as idea for Zygors or it may not be.

Someone asked already if there was a way to have a 3, 6 or a year payment plan since many places that charge a sub fee have it this way. That is a good idea, the other idea which wouldn't be a bad idea is the ability to still pay for the guides out right for each one like you have now or before, or have a bundle plan. But you could also have it where if you want to get updates or upgrades you need to sub to the guide.

The sub concept is null now.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Just adding the information here:
      - subscription will come later as an option
      - subscription will most likely be split into guide package subscriptions so you can choose which guides you want
      - they think about discounts for longer period subscriptions paid in advance

Cabby edit: this is of course still only a possibility at this time. It hasn't been confirmed yet as 'will happen'.

Comment

Working...
      X