This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Poll for Subs since info came out.

What the title said. New Pool for subs since the new info Zygor released came out.
    Yes
    26.00%
    No
    70.00%
    Don't really give a flip.
    4.00%

The poll is expired.

I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

don't force me to subscribe in order to gain access to the new product when I want to buy it as opposed to renting it.

Comment

I admit. I'm convinced.

When i do the maths in my head, subbing for 12 months is a lot cheaper then buying all 6 guides at once, plus any expansions and any other products they release (SWTOR maybe? :P)

7.99 * 12 = 95.88

Buying the 6 plus any upgrades and any new products down the line = potentionally hundreds OR a thousand dollars, depending on how many new guides and expansions ZG releases.

Comment

+1

I have never (nor probably never will) played alliance so the cost over my on-off playing cycle is very minimal. I could skip for joy

Comment

Still do not like subscription (see no benefit apart from 6 more-or-less "useless" guides) but it ok from Zygor to cut prices now and to let us "old" customers the one time upgrade fee for our owned guides.
          BUT, i would like to know which rate the "ontime upgrade fee"will be in the future ...

Comment

Originally posted by forwarder78 View Post
            BUT, i would like to know which rate the "ontime upgrade fee"will be in the future ...
            This is hard to answer right now. I remember back when WotLK upgrade cost $30 per faction or $50 bundled. For Cata it was I believe $20 per faction or $30 bundled. Zygor is constantly changing pricing to stay competitive with the current market/economy while still being fair to his customers. It's pretty much impossible to give an exact dollar figure right now for an expansion that won't be released for another year.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
              I admit. I'm convinced.

When i do the maths in my head, subbing for 12 months is a lot cheaper then buying all 6 guides at once, plus any expansions and any other products they release (SWTOR maybe? :P)

7.99 * 12 = 95.88

Buying the 6 plus any upgrades and any new products down the line = potentionally hundreds OR a thousand dollars, depending on how many new guides and expansions ZG releases.
              thats ok if you are wanting all 6 + guides ..... now do the math for for someone that only wants 1 of those guides...oh wait you did and its the same amount...... now that throws the whole pricing fairness statement out of the window really doesn't it?

my point is
              why are we being asked to pay for items we dont want? (and i am on about the new products) i for one wouldnt spend money on a guide to get pets/mounts or on a guide just for titles, (others might but then might not want macros etc)

current pricing structure is great...zygor provides great guides.... some we say "great...sign me up" others we say "im sure its great ...but its not for me ty"

if you are new to wow guides.. you basicaly have 2 choices.... have them all (and make damn sure that nothing unforseen prevents that $6 pcm going to zygor) or have none of them

i will be purchasing (and happily so) the future expansion guides (on the 1 off payment price scheme) but i am sad that i'll never have the achievments guide

If it aint broke....dont fix it
              sry zygor ...you fixed something that didnt need fixing and imho you have now broken it

but like i said, i'll still come to you for the exp upgrades to the guides i currently own

Comment

No point to this anymore.
                I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.
                Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X