Yes
    6.25%
    No
    87.50%
    I really dont care
    6.25%

I can't wait to see
    Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
    A lot of customers think our current pricing model isn't considerate to previous customers by dumping extra fees on them every time an expansion comes around or a new guide is released.
    There are 1-2 in main thread and (until now) 0 here...
    (But maybe this can be "adjusted" by Zygor to an "optimal" outcom ?!)

Comment

That one yes guy is like a mod or something xD

Comment

Yeah and this is exactly why he is going to lose money if the subscription fee is anywhere close to the wow sub your going to have a hard time getting people to do it. There are other guides out there that give the freedom that people/I want. They aren't as good but they get the job done

You should have a option that says maybe. We don't even know how much the subscription will be but I'm tell you if its as much as world of warcraft I wouldn't pay it at all.
        All using Zygors guide.

LvL 84 Priest ` Healster ` Holy/Shadow
        LvL 84 Warrior ` Battlecry ` Prot/Arms
        LvL 85 Hunter ` Killshott ` Marksmanship
        LvL 85 Mage ` Trajan ` Arcane
        LvL 82 Warlock Pyroclasm ` Affli
        LvL 85 Druid ` Sangera ` Balance/Restor
        LvL 85 Paladin ` Ret/holy
        LvL 85 Shaman ` Reincarn ` Elem/Restor

Comment

I'm going to close this thread to avoid further discussion outside of the official thread. While we appreciate the input, we'd like to avoid over 9000 threads on the same topic.
          It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Silverhawk, excuse me, but I don't feel that it is entirely appropriate to close this topic as it's a poll topic, something entirely different than the big one with almost 30 pages now. However, these few people that are posting in this poll topic should be reminded that posts regarding this should be made to the big topic, not this one, or risk their post being deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by zarpus View Post
              Silverhawk, excuse me, but I don't feel that it is entirely appropriate to close this topic as it's a poll topic, something entirely different than the big one with almost 30 pages now. However, these few people that are posting in this poll topic should be reminded that posts regarding this should be made to the big topic, not this one, or risk their post being deleted.
              aggreed, but I would ask that a 4th option of not enough info be added

Comment

Originally posted by venom925 View Post
                aggreed, but I would ask that a 4th option of not enough info be added
                Actually, venom, you're probably right. Since none of us knows for sure what the monthly cost will be yet, perhaps this poll topic was started a little prematurely. For instance, I already stated that if the cost is $5 or less, I would consider it if I could afford it. However, I'm not the one that will determine the final price and I can't really make a final decision until I know what it is.

Monthly cost for me less than or equal to $5 - Possibly OK
                Monthly cost for me greater than $5 - Definitely not

Comment

Exactly. Everybody will have their "price ceiling". IMO best to see what "The Man" has set it at before we vote to like or dis-like it

Comment

Originally posted by venom925 View Post
                    Exactly. Everybody will have their "price ceiling". IMO best to see what "The Man" has set it at before we vote to like or dis-like it
                    According to the affiliates page, a 50% cut is "up to $7.50"
                    so the most expensive option will be $15, which will most likely be ally+horde
                    the half guides will either be between 7.5 and 10 nothing else really makes sense.

Comment

I liked the part where we were told it'd be a low monthly fee. Obviously the definition of low varies from my dictionary to theirs.
                      Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
                      Level 85 Gnome DK
                      Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

Personal I think you should be still allowed to purchase the guides still by themselves or have the choice to sub to it that way it would be cheaper maybe in the long run. Take me for instants I spent X amount of money for the guide but I got burnt out of the game. Paying a monthly sub in my case may of been better then paying for the whole guides.

The other thing is say if a person buys the guides if he or she does a sub they won't need to update any longer etc. This idea has its benefits and on the same token has some bad points to it. I voted no cause I am kind of iffy on the whole idea. But I also know Zygors has to make money too.

Comment

Originally posted by zarpus View Post
                          Sure, the poll aspect is entirely fine by me. I just want to make sure that the discussions of the monthly fees remain in one central hub, as when big changes to the guide occur, the forums blow up with multiple threads regarding it. Hope you understand my P.O.V. on keeping the clutter clean!

Regardless, carry on my faithful companions. Just keep to the subject or I'll move your post over. Thanks guys and gals!
                          It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

What say we close this poll and make a new one based on the new announcement.
                            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.
                            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

sounds good to me. its kind of an irrelevant thread now anyway.
                              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
                              X