is Zygor been hack??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is Zygor been hack??

I just got an email 2 days ago, and notice the 41559e9b username i got, how the heck they got this, I come here once a month or so I never use that username anywhere else, I have to request password most of the time because i dont remember the username most of the time, I just login today when that was sent August 7.. this is only here i use that weird username, nothing common at all, so how the heck they put their hand on this and also my email, is zygor selling their customers list or they have been hack, what other info they got also??

Just wondering

From A concern Customer

"Hi 41559e9b
    The best for your World of Warcraft account

Let's face it 41559e9b, sometimes, World of Warcraft is boring. Leveling, and farm golds for hours to be able to play in high-level dungeons is time consuming.

Why not having a great time with your friends while your char playing by itself ?

With our tools you can skip the boring content like griding, levelling and quests you have done 100x times ! Press the start button and your toon start playing by itself, for hours, griding, leveling, repair, send to your mule, and even more...

If you want more fun, you can use Whack to gain an unfair advantage on others players, you can fly without flying mount, going under the map, walk on water... with any class, at any level. Now you can track other players, mobs, climbing the highest mountains with ease...

And the bast part, all our tools are undetectable by the World of Warcraft anti-cheating tool, so called "Warden". Monitored by our servers 24h/24, 7/7, it have been defeated, completely harmless...

Undetectable,
    Full background support, it play while using your computer,
    Repair, restock, mail items,
    Custom classes,
    Full open API for developers, with warden protection,
    Integrated cheating software*
    Even more, this is just a teaser

Have a look on our website for videos and more :

http://www.mmolazy.eu"

i also got this email....

Comment

I can pretty much guarantee that Zygor didn't sell anything. He knows this is bad business and the last thing he wants to do is lose customers.

I wouldn't be surprised if the forums have been hacked in some way. This is becoming more and more common on the internet lately. There is also the possibility that you've picked up some kind of spyware that keeps track of cookies, websites, etc. I know that I have personally not received this email yet so I can't say that it's definitely a Zygor security issue.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

it is possible as you say i pick up somehting, I run AVG Security, a register paid version, i also run malwarebyte that is also a register version, and window defender.. until now it as been doen a very good job at blocking a lot of stuff, I run firefox with anti-script addon. Ill be back, need t check what email is on this forum,

Comment

was just checking my email, i think i change it last time i was here but it is not the case.. anyway, i was just wondering...

Cheer

Comment

Yeah, I really don't know what to say. I know a lot of people are getting very clever at hacking into the forum stuff lately, but at the same time my username and email here have been the same since I joined and I haven't gotten that yet. Did get a couple of good ones from Nigeria tho.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I got the same mail and the combination of address and nickname I use on this site us not the usual combination I use. So most likely someone stole the userdata here.

I hope the passwords are not stored in plain text in the database here.

Comment

I haven't got this email yet.
                Edit:
                Only spam I have got lately is for some enlargement pills.
                I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.
                Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Zygor needs to check if the forum software is up to date.
                  From vBulletin page:
                  A flaw within a side query that is used in the search UI has recently been discovered. This flaw may enable malicious individuals to inject sql that would allow you to run arbitrary queries on the db via this exploit. To resolve this issue, it has been necessary to release a patch level version on all versions of vBulletin 4.X. The issue does not affect vBulletin 3.X to the best of our knowledge. We are not aware of a website that has been compromised by this flaw.

Comment

how do I change my email address from this forum?

Comment

Zygor forum is vBulletin 4.1.1 the odds are yes the entire DB has been comprimised.

Comment

Originally posted by kinsten View Post
                        how do I change my email address from this forum?
                        You cant from here. Send a request to Zygor at zygorguides . com (remove spaces).
                        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

We are looking into this to see why they may have been able to send this email. Thanks for the concern and reporting this immediately.
                          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I got the same email. 8/7/2011 at 11:06am GMail flagged it as spam.

Comment

I just got that email. 8-11-11 3:08 am CST.
                              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.
                              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                              X