Major Talent Advisor Fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greengnome22 View Post
    I am getting an error on the Retribution Paladin build unknown talents(s) 'Sacred Shield' at line 29
    I have the same error message too!!

Comment

I have got this error message too, had it before latest fix and still got it after

Comment

Originally posted by greengnome22 View Post
        I am getting an error on the Retribution Paladin build unknown talents(s) 'Sacred Shield' at line 29
        I am also getting this error as mentioned by the thread I started before seeing this one.....

Comment

I found the problem for Paladin. In the ZygorTalentAdvisor\Registering.lua search for Rebuke and change it to Sacred Shield.

Comment

Pallly build

how do you go about changing that? i have no idea

Comment

Never mind Cartman, figured it out, thanks a million

Comment

Open the WoW\Interface\Addons\ZygorTalentAdvisor\Registerin g.lua file with notepad and search for Rebuke. Then change it to Sacred Shield.
                Other class builds that have typos are found in ZygorTalentAdvisor\Builds\ZygorGuidesBuilds.lua

Comment

I noticed Mage-Frost seems to have an error also. I'll check for the exact message when I return, but I'm not able to select it for a new level 10 or 11 mage.

Comment

Here's what is wrong with the frost mage build:
                    http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post60919

Comment

Brilliant! Thank you Cartman

Comment

After the latest patch, my rogue talent build, sublety is not working, i have tried setting to none then sublety again, i went to my trainer to reset talents, still the zygor talent build has a red ! and wont let me select any kinda build, also goes for combat talents too.

Comment

There are two typos in the rogue specs. You can edit the ZygorGuidesBuilds.lua file located in your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorTalentAdvisor/Builds folder with any text editor and fix the typos. Adrenaline should be Adrenaline Rush and Elusivness should be Elusiveness.
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The Rogue, Paladin and Mage Talents should all be fixed. Make sure to update your Guides to show this change and let us know what errors you are still running into. Thanks
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                              Open the WoW\Interface\Addons\ZygorTalentAdvisor\Registerin g.lua file with notepad and search for Rebuke. Then change it to Sacred Shield.
                              Other class builds that have typos are found in ZygorTalentAdvisor\Builds\ZygorGuidesBuilds.lua
                              I tried this fix but 'Rebuke' is not in either of the lua files mentioned. What else can I try?
                              Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Comment

There is no fix at this point. The team had it fixed and now the bug came back but we're not sure why exactly it's happening this time. The team are working on trying to figure it out and get it fixed.
                                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                                X