Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still having the problem after reselecting Demonology

Comment

It sounds like you may have accidentally strayed from the list. The talent point that you should have right now is "Metamorphosis" for level 69. When you reach level 71 you should free up another talent point. Let us know if it still hasn't reset at that point. Also, you are welcome to try resetting your talents, unless you don't want to spend the gold.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Just reset my talents, seems that the suggested talents were changed for the build. Thanks for helping me out

Comment

I am also getting a problem with the Talent Advisor, but on the Rogue Talents It keeps coming up with an Error called Unrecognized talent build saying its broken and unusable.
          Last edited by downlos; May 26, 2011, 05:30 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

What talent does it say it's broken on? It will tell you which talents are unrecognizable.
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

It is saying Unknown Talent(s) : "Adrenaline " at line 21 for Combat. also " Elusiveness" at line 9 for Subtlety.

Comment

Ok thank you. These are most likely just typos in the .lua file and will be fixed in the next update if they can. If you want I can guide you through the steps of fixing it yourself if you need it fixed now.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Thank you. I'll wait for the next up date.

Comment

Ok. If they just release a update like today we may see it fixed tomorrow.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

There seem to be some problems with the last update- Nagrand Alliance Guide step 27 seems to be a Horde only quest, as do several past it. Death Knight Dual Wield talents broken- line 9 "Lich Born" instead of "Lichborne", Blood Tanking talents broken- line 29 "Dacning Rune Weapon" instead of "Dancing Rune Weapon"- and these are the ones I've caught so far. Who on earth is entering this stuff for you? I'll go in and fix if you'll tell me how, my DK is out of commission since the guide told me I had an invalid build and I unlearned all my talents- cost a good bit of gold too...
                      Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Comment

You can navigate to your WoW/Interface/Addons/ZygorTalentAdvisor/Builds folder and edit the ZygorGuidesBuilds.lua file with Notepad. In there just change those typos and save it and it should be fixed for you in game until the team get an update out with the typos fixed.
                        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by thireyn View Post
                          There seem to be some problems with the last update- Nagrand Alliance Guide step 27 seems to be a Horde only quest, as do several past it.
                          You have run into a reputation issue as you skipped the Orebor quests in Zangarmarsh.
                          Someone mentioned that you can get the quest for the ogre battle plans and it's follow up at Telaar and if you do them both you have enough reputation to get the other quests.

Comment

Aha! Thanks!
                            Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Comment

Originally posted by downlos View Post
                              It is saying Unknown Talent(s) : "Adrenaline " at line 21 for Combat. also " Elusiveness" at line 9 for Subtlety.
                              Thanks for the information, these are fixed now and will be updated soon.
                              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I am getting an error on the Retribution Paladin build unknown talents(s) 'Sacred Shield' at line 29

Comment

Working...
                                X