Updater will not run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updater will not run

Hello guys, my zygor guides are not currently working since after 4.1. I click to start the program and windows says that this program has stopped working and will notify me if they have found a solution. So, I honestly have no idea. I have deleted the files and re downloaded for a fresh updater but it still says the same thing before i even download the updater. Is there any solution to this ?? - Alex

Check your .NET Framework installation. See if there are any updates for it and/or try deleting and re-installing it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well I have no idea how to do that

Comment

Run the Windows Updater and it should let you know about any .NET Framework stuff. It might be in the optional section of the Windows Updater.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by alex1996p View Post
          Well I have no idea how to do that
          You can get Microsoft .net Framework here. Let us know if you are still having problems after trying this.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Well, i just tried to check for updaes and mostly all but one were installed. The not installed one was the 4.0 .net framework update and it is giving me and error code of 643, which these troubleshooting steps suck and led me to go no where but in circles.
            Also, zygor, my pc says i have already downloaded this program. I have been following the curse forums as well to see if this issue can be resolved, but no luck what so ever. Microsoft said that they might stop some support for some Windows versions, which makes me mad.

Comment

Originally posted by alex1996p View Post
              Well, i just tried to check for updaes and mostly all but one were installed. The not installed one was the 4.0 .net framework update and it is giving me and error code of 643, which these troubleshooting steps suck and led me to go no where but in circles.
              Also, zygor, my pc says i have already downloaded this program. I have been following the curse forums as well to see if this issue can be resolved, but no luck what so ever. Microsoft said that they might stop some support for some Windows versions, which makes me mad.
              Are you running an antivirus called Bit Defender? If you are not and still are having problems with this than you can send an email to us requesting Remote Support. Hope this helps.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

No, I am running cyber defender and I dont like my antivirus. Any good antiviruses ?? i will contact zygor support. For now, i am installing these manually

Comment

The biggest problem are not the antivirus programs themselves but the other stuff they install. Other firewall software than the windows firewall is normally not needed.
                  For antivirus many people use the Microsoft one which does a good job and does not slow down the computer too much. I personally user Avira Antivir and have no issues.

Comment

I myself cant get it to update either. I can install the program fine, though when I try to update it it keeps staying on the update thingy where it tells me that it's updateing. I'm using a iMac myself with the newest snow leopard OS X.

Comment

Originally posted by mrandi View Post
                      I myself cant get it to update either. I can install the program fine, though when I try to update it it keeps staying on the update thingy where it tells me that it's updateing. I'm using a iMac myself with the newest snow leopard OS X.
                      Please keep your posts about your issue in one thread. ZygorSupport has already answered your question in this thread: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...0887#post60887
                      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.
                      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                      X